Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Since I almost died I should say...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I was thinking in the hospital about the choices I've been making recently and what I've been up to with my life. And I really do think I'm happy with how I've been living. I'd been recently deciding to more actively pursue my interests, with knowledge that we only live once. That's why I'd started boxing, and why I'd been trying (and succeeding) at obtaining more work that I'm excited of and proud of.

I even joined a pottery class toward the end. Then I got hit by that truck.

Anyway, I'm happy to be alive and especially happy that I don't feel the need to do a huge amount of soul searching at this point. I already know what I like and I'm going to keep doing it as soon as I'm able.

I already started working again.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
but i am trying to be less of a dick on facebook. ;)

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Well done brother.

A grateful heart opens the world to you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Be safe.

Bull

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
but i am trying to be less of a dick on facebook. ;)
That is hard but you actually feel good after a while ;) Still have to troll the occasional drama queen so you don't loose your edge!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
That is hard but you actually feel good after a while ;) Still have to troll the occasional drama queen so you don't loose your edge!

yeah there is certain bullsh*t that I will not be able to read without commenting on. but i'll try not to do it all the time.

i saw a post about vegan thanksgiving recipes that made me enraged. i can't not thrash that. not yet anyway.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I'm glad you are healing and happy. Lots to be thankful for. Peace brother

Lickem

Lickem

Jul 9, 2015
Every once in a while I'll have that " live like you were dieing" song running through my brain.
Reminds me of how precious life is and how fast it can be taken away.
Glad you survived your run in with a truck.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
good that your feeling better. what kind of truck hit you. not that it matters just curious

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I've always said, and try to live by, always be thankful for your days, no matter how they turn out. I've gone from having anger and irritation to having peace. Happiness is a choice, good for you that you are keeping the attitude you have.

It always sucks when life throws a mess at us, keep being strong!! good job

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
good that your feeling better. what kind of truck hit you. not that it matters just curious

It was a UHaul. The driver was drunk AND on cocaine. He went the wrong way down the street, hit a car and a motorcyclist, then went on the sidewalk and hit a bunch of pedestrians, including me. I have no memory of this however.

Did @RAIDEN send u flowers?
RAIDEN and I did the most aggressive f*cking that has ever occurred. Beast Mode Mid-Cycle Bat-Sh*t F*ckfest 2015. Hurt worse than the UHaul.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
lmao @ raiden ****fest
It was a UHaul. The driver was drunk AND on cocaine. He went the wrong way down the street, hit a car and a motorcyclist, then went on the sidewalk and hit a bunch of pedestrians, including me. I have no memory of this however.

@RAIDEN and I did the most aggressive f*cking that has ever occurred. Beast Mode Mid-Cycle Bat-Sh*t F*ckfest 2015. Hurt worse than the UHaul.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic