What's New?

Simple cycle

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Where is his bodyfat at?

If he is into running, dbol and compounds that add quick weight may hamper his performance, at least long-term events.

I feel NPP can possibly interfere with his marathon performance, but he could add it in at small'ish amounts, and it would probably help with his knee as well. The unknown is how it effects his sex drive....seeing as he is married, lol. I love NPP, but you never know how one will respond until they use it, in regards to sides. Will it hamper his cardio? Will it effect his sexual performance? Will it effect his emotional status?

I think he would be fine at 50-100mg 2-3x/wk, personally.

That stated, Eq may be a better option for visual effects if he is at a higher BF%, and it will not effect his running performance much, if any. 2-400mg/wk may be nice.

I like Masteron as well, maybe go with Mast Enanthate if he is going to use TE or T Cyp. 4-500 Test + Mast may do well for him, similar to Eq. It may lower E levels as well, at least if we go by recent reports and some users bloodwork. It would also give sexual benefits, lol.

One of the above would be my recommendation(s).

Of course, a test + low NPP + Mast cycle may make it funner:D

He only does it once per year so may as well make it on the fun side:)

Most of the above would not require an AI for most users, which would be one less thing to factor in if using higher test or test/dbol etc.

a-bomb83

a-bomb83

Jan 9, 2024
If it has been working then you could always keep it the same until it doesn't. My only thing, I do not use orals anymore except for the last few weeks of contest prep. If I was going to add anything to this it would be masteron, primo or NPP in that order. I wouldn't even increase the total amount of gear ran (500 mg). I think 300 mg of test and 200 mg of masteron or NPP would go a long way. For primo, I would probably go with a 350/150 ratio.
I really like how 2024 advice is much better than 2003 advice. In ‘03, you would have been guided to go to 750 and 400/week of Tren and to crush your estrogen.

gfs advice of keeping total concentration the same but with different injectables is the move. Orals only for pre contest or a trip/photoshoot or something of the sort. Not just randomly taking them just cuz.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
All good advice. I like the Test/NPP/Var idea. It’s versatile in that depending on his diet, he can either build lean muscle mass, focus on strength, or cut.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I really like @MR. BMJ suggestions! I want to add that if he’s not on TRT I would have him stay away from nor19s like deca, npp, tren or even trestalone. He’s gonna have a hell of a time recovering. Nandrolone especially has long lasting metabolites that could suppress his natural test levels for the next year after the cycle potentially. I’ve seen it too many times! Months of not being able to get hard or any kind of sex drive you can forget it. Not worth the risk! And not to mention he will lose all his gains. I think EQ or Mast would be best next addition imo. Or Primo if he can afford it. I love test/ primo. But that’s me.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic