Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Sick of Life. Solution = Pool Boy

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I am sick and tired of all this responsibility. My VP demands I make numbers every month, but makes it is hard as possible to do so. My family is nuts and they don't like me. The bills need paid anyway. I have a solution...

When I grow up I want to be a Pool Boy.

This job would entail me living with a hot professional woman, who hates everything about me except for my tongue, preferably 10 to 15 years older than me, who would mistreat me and call me names. I would awaken her at 6:00AM to a nutritious breakfast I prepared. She would bitch at me and tell me I couldn't do anything right as she put on her heels and went to work each day. I would clean the pool and work out during the day and stay tan and buff for her. I would prepare a nice dinner for her that would be ready when she arrived at home and greet her with her favorite wine. She would bitch at me for things not being done right right during the day and tell me dinner sucks. She would look up at me over a fork full of steak and smile and tell me it's a damn good thing I am cute as hell. Half drunk, she would brag about her business dealings through dinner to make me believe she is the big shot at the law office. She probably would be. I would then clear the dishes while she freshened up. I would then do unspeakable sexual acts to her and delight her. Special attention would given to my very skilled tongue. She would give me my $20/day allowance and I would leave in her BMW around 10:00PM to hang with my friends as she slept, careful to be back home by 5:00AM to start her breakfast lest her wrath would be upon me. I would be a bad, bad boy between the hours of 10PM and 5AM, but submissive and obedient at home. On weekends she would parade me around to her friends like some cheap trophy at classy social gatherings, and remind me to dress in tight clothes that showed my muscles, and to keep my stupid mouth shut and not embarrass her in front of the important people that she needs to impress. She might give subtle directions on which fork to use at these dinners as I pretended not to know and piss her off each time she had to reteach me. Sunday evenings would be apart as I would have leg day and she would zone out on powerful tranquilizers. Monday morning would come and the work week would start all over again.

If anyone knows a hot high powered professional lady between the ages of 45 and 55 willing to treat me like garbage who requires these services, please let me know.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
damn, that sounds pretty damn depressing to me :D on both sides of the story!

good luck in finding the woman of your ummmmmm dreams :confused: :D

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
damn, that sounds pretty damn depressing to me :D on both sides of the story!

good luck in finding the woman of your ummmmmm dreams :confused: :D

There is nothing depressing here.....this is spot on solutions for happiness!!!

Thanks ATW. You do not meet all of the requirements. Although you are hawt and professional, you are too young (same age as me I think) and WAY too nice.

:)

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'll send you my sister in law's number. She's 52 and a super bitch. Treats her men like that to a tee.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I'll send you my sister in law's number. She's 52 and a super bitch. Treats her men like that to a tee.

Perfect. What kind of pool does she have? If not, is she willing to have one installed?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
There is nothing depressing here.....this is spot on solutions for happiness!!!

Thanks ATW. You do not meet all of the requirements. Although you are hawt and professional, you are too young (same age as me I think) and WAY too nice.

:)

LOLOL i dont have a pool either!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Funny as fucking hell Darkness....sounds like my last marriage...minus the BMW and the pool.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Why do U want your lady half to be all hating you and treatin' you like garbage? This should not be your normal(!)

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic