Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

sick and tired of the same thing

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Not a big fan of pork. Eat chicken tit at least once a day-DULL but affordable... but DUll.

If you can get bison, the stuff tastes great, good texture, is lean. Rabbit is way lean, is as flavorful as you season it, Trader Joes had it years ago, plus, 4 drumsticks LOL.

Just switch up and switch off on occassion Goldy, that works for me.

You started a great educational thread- hope that ameliorates your alimentary sufferings ;) at least some little bit.

I'm thinking about deer sausage...

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I LOVE RABBIT! just cant find it....rabbit stew, mmmmmmmm.

I am so paranoid about sauces with the hidden cals and sugars that i cook really bland when i am dieting.

Last night i made some turkey breast that was pretty good:
1 TBSP dijon mustard
2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
1 TBSP rice wine vinegar
2 TBSP olive oil
1 TBSP soy sauce
oregano
garlic

marinaded 40 minutes then threw it on the BBQ. came out really good.

B

Burten

Hi goldy,
How long are you following this diet plan?
I went through the same condition after 1 month of starting diet chart. But I consult with my gym coach and bring changes in my diet.
You can use fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet plan,
You can use fresh juices also,
I started talking protein shakes when I switched t heavy exercise.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Hi goldy,
How long are you following this diet plan?
I went through the same condition after 1 month of starting diet chart. But I consult with my gym coach and bring changes in my diet.
You can use fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet plan,
You can use fresh juices also,
I started talking protein shakes when I switched t heavy exercise.

Goldy is eating a lot these days, about 1K more cals than i was. tummy and mouth are happy now. no complaints.

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
I have almost as many spices in my pantry as a supermarket, but those dont help the dryness of 1,2 and 3 day old chicken boobs. maybe i can find some fat free chicken broth and make a soup of some sort....

How exactly are you cooking your chicken? I used to boil my chicken, but that really pulls out all water from the meat. I steam my chicken and it turns out pretty good and sometimes I brine my chicken and bake it. Brining makes it come out incredibly moist.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
i usually brine my turkeys, never thought of doing chicken that way.....i usually throw em on the BBQ.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Tilapia? Catfish? Salmon? I use Lawry Salt on just about everything.

My girlfriends mother told me about this stuff. I put it in my rice, on my grilled chicken, salmon, tilapia and egg whites. I couldn't be a bodybuilder without it! Wonder if they sponsor lol? TEAM LAWRY'S!!!!

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Goldy you on your trainer's diet now? If you are, I can relate. Who thought being this pretty was such a p.i.t.a....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic