jacobss
What's New?

Should I stop my arimidex??

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Can you scan a copy of your blood tests, your numbers are a little confusing.

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
Can you scan a copy of your blood tests, your numbers are a little confusing.

Lk the dc didn't give them to me bc he goes you should keep them confidential all he said that my test levels were 220 and that they should be in between 8 and 30

T

TexasAQHA

Sep 16, 2011
Simon, The number he gave you is most likely in Nanamoles per liter and not in nanograms per deceliter... hence the low number.... so your number is most likely in nmol/l and not ng/dl .....

The Conversion is dependent on the Molar mass of the sustance... in this case Testosterone which has a Molar mass of 0.0347...

220 nmol/l x 29.4 would put you at 6,468 ng/dl That seems high for what you said you are taking.. at this level your blood pressure would be way high. You should always demand a copy of your labs for your personal records. This would help immensely in getting you real numbers and helping you understand them.

Ok, but lets say your numbers are that high, you sir are losing weight because you are NOT eating enough most likely... What does your daily intake look like? When on Cycle I think you should target around 4 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. Let's say you way 175... that would be a base level of 700 grams of protein... Protein is between 3-4 calories each.. this nearly 3000 calories a day from protein alone.

I am assuming at this point I have lost most of you.... just know that your test reading is in different units and not just scary low!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TexasAQHA

Sep 16, 2011
I did a little more research.... 650 is considered normal for a 35 year old male.... so 6468 is ten times normal...
I would say your gear is not bunk....... I have no idea whom your source is nor do I want too, but I believe most likely that your Diet is the issues... and if that is the case then you are not getting enough food to take full advantage of your current numbers....

T

TexasAQHA

Sep 16, 2011
Simon... let me know when you read this and feel free to PM me if your confused by it all...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I agree with Tex... I don't think this has to do with bunk gear. The reality is that most people can put on some decent weight with dbol even without increasing their calorie intake. Although, that seems impossible to me as hungry as dbol makes me. Anyways, this is not as much the case with testosterone for most. It has been my experience that the amount you gain is relative to the additional calories you consume and the timing of the intake of those calories. Dbol is one of the few things that you can throw all of the "rules" out the window. I call it the "cheater" drug because it's one of the few that can drastically change the way you look and feel without you changing anything else.

So, my thought is that you just need to eat more calories and eat more often. As far as the AI, keep using it if you are prone to gyno. Your E2 levels aer something that should have been part of the test! Although my guess is they are not low, UNLESS you are experiencing low sex drive. IN that case, cut it out completely. 0.5mg 3x per week is sufficient for adex.

T

TexasAQHA

Sep 16, 2011
Hey Simon....... Did you OD on Adex???? You were freaked out this morning and then just disappeared....

S

Simon88

Nov 3, 2010
thanks everyone for all your help i will up my food intake but at least double i jut hope i can put some mass on because im eating clean plus by eating more i hope can put he weight on. aus land its expensive to get gear unless you ship from one of the asian countrys

cheers again

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic