Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Should I re-continue Deca?

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Did you use an AI like anastrazole to keep estrogen down? Test E brings the estro and water on quick , with deca test/estrogen adding some water is most likely the reason for your high BP. Try lower dose deca and use an AI if you are not.

*other than RBC count coming up to*

Nandrolone increases RBC more than people realize.

yes i am guessing the RBCs are high. good call ;)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
if u feel better on half then monitor your iron, copper, folate, b-vits ( 6 and 12) MTV has all of those and dark greens to. look into it i am sure there are more things to stay away from. GOOD LUCK

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Thanks for all the great responses everyone. I will stick around giant. Decided to stop deca completely cause these sides are so not cool. I have all desired virilization that I wanted for a LONG time, including a chin strap. But this is from a low dose of test cyp over 5 yrs.... Deca on the other hand does not agree with me. My doctor only put an order for test levels so blood work has been on hold, he was on a vacation... Anyways, symptoms have been chronic, slight tightness in my neck and chest, but not too bad... Went into a clinic yesterday and they had no clue what to tell me. My headaches are pretty constant and my bp was 130/88... Not too bad, but my bp is never that high... I'm hoping they don't get any worse. I've been off deca for almost 3 weeks, and yesterday started an OTC post cycle supp: forged from mrsupps...

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Just in case anyone is wondering... my blood work came back mostly normal with the exception of kidney enzymes being up slightly from November and estrogen was high around 250.... All of my symptoms are gone! I'll never mess with deca again, just doesnt agree with me.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Ok, now I'm confused....Back to post #1...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Just in case anyone is wondering... my blood work came back mostly normal with the exception of kidney enzymes being up slightly from November and estrogen was high around 250.... All of my symptoms are gone! I'll never mess with deca again, just doesnt agree with me.

Every body metabolizes these compounds differently. You surfed your learning curve on deca wisely, you had sides, you cut it out of your cycle, got bloodwork done and are taking it out of your tool kit entirely. Well done.

Good growing to you, bro.

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Every body metabolizes these compounds differently. You surfed your learning curve on deca wisely, you had sides, you cut it out of your cycle, got bloodwork done and are taking it out of your tool kit entirely. Well done.

Good growing to you, bro.

Yeah. I like test and I may just stick to it and call it a day....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic