Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Should I re-continue Deca?

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
I took a week off my 200mg deca and test e blend. I was taking 200mg deca/200mg test e and my weekly HRT- test cyp @ 100mg...
I experienced some nasty sides around week 4, high bp and feeling weird: headaches and a slight dizzy feeling while on the subways... I took a week off and am now feeling great. Bp is down and I just feel much better. I am tempted at doing half the dose I was doing and spreading them out every 2 weeks...

Any advice is much appreciated!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Did you use an AI like anastrazole to keep estrogen down? Test E brings the estro and water on quick , with deca test/estrogen adding some water is most likely the reason for your high BP. Try lower dose deca and use an AI if you are not.

*other than RBC count coming up to*

Nandrolone increases RBC more than people realize.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Didn't you already start a thread about this? I thought you were going to see the doctor?

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Did you use an AI like anastrazole to keep estrogen down? Test E brings the estro and water on quick , with deca test/estrogen adding some water is most likely the reason for your high BP. Try lower dose deca and use an AI if you are not.

*other than RBC count coming up to*

Nandrolone increases RBC more than people realize.

I only started using an AI around week 4, after the sides started to come in. This was dumb, I assumed that at a low dose, sides would be non existent... lol... Then I over compensated and did 1mg of arimidex in 2 days and got hit with the weirdest sensations EVER.... lol... SO I took a break.. but totally feel better... Gettign my levels checked this week though...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS and did you ever figure out what compound you really have?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I have read both posts. My opinion is if your sides were that bad, and you have a doc appt, then it would only make sense to just wait till after you get the info from your doc. IE bloodwork etc. I am just as impatient and if it were me I'd be back on the sauce. But your asking for sound advise. Just wait a bit longer.

Are you sure what you have is a test e / nandrolone decanate blend?

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
I have read both posts. My opinion is if your sides were that bad, and you have a doc appt, then it would only make sense to just wait till after you get the info from your doc. IE bloodwork etc. I am just as impatient and if it were me I'd be back on the sauce. But your asking for sound advise. Just wait a bit longer.

Are you sure what you have is a test e / nandrolone decanate blend?
Thanks for this response! I will wait until after my doc appt. I hope my compound Is what is say it is. How can I tell it's otherwise??

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for this response! I will wait until after my doc appt. I hope my compound Is what is say it is. How can I tell it's otherwise??

There is no way to be sure without a lab test. I have no idea how one would go about that. Does the label on the vial tell you what compounds are in it? That doesn't make it true, but its a start.

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
There is no way to be sure without a lab test. I have no idea how one would go about that. Does the label on the vial tell you what compounds are in it? That doesn't make it true, but its a start.

Yeah, the box and bottle both say deca test e blend. SO From my sides, I'm thinking that's what I got... ALthough I didnt think that I would get sides that badly at a low dose... I guess one low is high for someone else....

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yeah, there are so many variables. Its possible that what you experienced had nothing to do with the juice at all. Keep us posted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic