Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Should I re-continue Deca?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Is there some reason this is in the women's forum?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

Although she is transgender I believe you are right in what you say. The genetic make up is still female.

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013

Sassy, cause I though I would get some responses from women who have tried deca. Im transgender, so a bio female, male gendered...

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Yeah, there are so many variables. Its possible that what you experienced had nothing to do with the juice at all. Keep us posted.

Now that I think of it, it may have something to do with the fact that I took 1mg of arimidex in two days after the sides started to flare up. Now that Ive been off for a week, my shoulder joints are acting up again, so I think it really is deca....

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
letmegetmuscles, you are so valuable to this forum and you don't even know it. Women constantly ask what compounds to use and how to avoid androgenic sides. You, on the other hand, are looking to enhance androgenic sides. You know exactly what deepens your voice etc. So many times I've steered women away from testosterone due to the masculinization inherent to the drug. You are walking proof. Stick around bro.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Would be interesting to see your physical responses to the compounds you use.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Did you use an AI like anastrazole to keep estrogen down? Test E brings the estro and water on quick , with deca test/estrogen adding some water is most likely the reason for your high BP. Try lower dose deca and use an AI if you are not.

*other than RBC count coming up to*

Nandrolone increases RBC more than people realize.

^^ Listen to this guy!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I took a week off my 200mg deca and test e blend. I was taking 200mg deca/200mg test e and my weekly HRT- test cyp @ 100mg...
I experienced some nasty sides around week 4, high bp and feeling weird: headaches and a slight dizzy feeling while on the subways... I took a week off and am now feeling great. Bp is down and I just feel much better. I am tempted at doing half the dose I was doing and spreading them out every 2 weeks...

Any advice is much appreciated!

Headaches yes side of high B/P .Dizzy would not be. low b/p causes dizziness.
increase in RBC would not elevate your b/p. BUT it would increase your chances of bleeding, bruising, and cause headaches and dizziness. also itching and sometimes joint pain. Stay away from iron and B vits go see your MD. If it is SEVERELY elevated they can give u drugs to lower it Quinidine and if really bad chemo drugs. but i would think you would rather cut back on the gear be4 you do that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic