Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Shocked by friends doses

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
i've been following several of the masters that will be in the upcoming masters ifbb soon.....the biggest difference between them using boatloads of gear before and the low maintenance doses now is they were all more bloated with high levels of gear, yet with these maintenance doses they're still growing and they're much more shredded year round now.....they all seem to be in much better health too, especially mental health....always happy......i'm talking specifically about two i know doing this lee labrada and andreas cahling

Labrada looks peeled year around. i didn't know Cahling was looking to compete again. I saw a pick of him from about 2 years ago and he was just peeled. Is he still a vegetarian?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Labrada looks peeled year around. i didn't know Cahling was looking to compete again. I saw a pick of him from about 2 years ago and he was just peeled. Is he still a vegetarian?

yes, he's a vegetarian....he told me he just knows his body more now and stays consistent as much as possible......he's put on a little more size too believe it or not.....you can see his progress on his facebook

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic