Joannafit
What's New?

SEX...Pre or Post Workout?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I say DURING!
Some good hard Tren sex with sweat dripping down on her is what it is all about!:danceparty:

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Whether I please myself, the wife or nobody... none of the aforementioned seem to have any effect on my lifting/training.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
It doesn't matter to me if it's before or after I'm on it but I'm a horn dog with my new gal!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Never before, it takes away the energy & aggression I need for the gym. After I'm too busy throwing up, eating or resting but don't have any energy left.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
It depends. I used to say no to it when I was natural. But then I figured out a very nice trick once I started using AAS. Have sex. Take a preworkout drink and shoot 1-200mgs of Test Suspension. Hit gym 30mins later. Problem effectively solved 100%.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Sex...what's that....some mythical function of having a girl, or wife in the house....I though all they were there for is to bitch moan and make your life hell....

I'm calling bullshit on cyto33.....no one is that lucky to get blow jobs on the wah to work, come on, do you live in penthiuse form land or some shit.....

LittleTom

LittleTom

May 19, 2015
Ill take what I can get. Im not greedy. Besides how many would really tell the wife or GF no if she started taking your pants off while you were getting ready to go to the gym.

MissMonsterr

MissMonsterr

TID Lady Member
Apr 9, 2015
I don't think this really involves girls but here's my input:
My man hates when I "make him have sex" before his workout because he says it drains him and he never has as good of a workout. Now on other days when we don't I'm always teasing him from across the gym (making eye contact in the mirror and winking, etc. when I'm down about to dead lift or something, "stretching") and he has great workouts because he's all worked up but then too exhausted when we get home for it be fun for both of us. I feel like it's a trade off for one or the other. You have to pick great sex or great workout...but please alternate, for the sake of your relationship.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think this really involves girls but here's my input:
My man hates when I "make him have sex" before his workout because he says it drains him and he never has as good of a workout. Now on other days when we don't I'm always teasing him from across the gym (making eye contact in the mirror and winking, etc. when I'm down about to dead lift or something, "stretching") and he has great workouts because he's all worked up but then too exhausted when we get home for it be fun for both of us. I feel like it's a trade off for one or the other. You have to pick great sex or great workout...but please alternate, for the sake of your relationship.
I hope your husband is an ifbb pro making a living off of BB or something.

If not you have a wife

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Definitely on the morning after the workout

I dont know if its due to increased testosterone production stimulated by the workout but am always noticably extremely horny the morning after

Before a workout I like to have that anxious, vaguely angry, driven feeling that makes you let rip and hit PBs, so sex just before a workout is a definite no-no for me

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic