Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

SEX...Pre or Post Workout?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If i do it before workout, my workouts are shit. No energy or something idk. I've experimented a few times after seeing this thread and i wont be doing it PRE no more...only POST lol

Ser

Ser

Oct 10, 2012
Anyone know what the 'old wives tale' is for women re: sex before or after gym?

I have found that it doesn't make a difference...if before, i just need a 30 minute nap before i leave to train(i'm a guy like that, don't cuddle me, just let me roll over and snooze for a wee while)...come to think of it...after has the same effect if i do the 'dirty deed' afterwards, just let me nap. I train the same either way.

Funny story to share though...we know a guy who is not too savvy on training/gear/anything really if i'm totally honest. His Mrs had started training and he asked us(in all seriousness) if his girl could be developing muscles because he was on gear and he was going bareback...yeah, nothing to do with the fact she had set foot in the gym.

so anyways, as childish as it was, we told him that was what happened to me, i used to be 6.5st(91lbs) and that i didn't train and let Bri do the business bare....

he started using a condom cause he didn't want her to get too 'hench' pmsl, i don't think i have ever laughed so much in my life, poor cvnt still thinks that and we have let it go too far to correct it...EEK!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Take it when I can get it, before the gym, after the gym... at the gym... who fucking cares the one you knock back is the one you don't get son!

shoeless1

shoeless1

Aug 4, 2012
i fapped before lifting the other day, and everything seemed easy. I dont usually fap before lifting, but when I do, I fap like theres no tomorrow. I've done it afterwards too, and that just relaxes me

Fap_d1a633_1073918.jpg

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Damn- sounds like the brethren are LIVING! LOL- NICE!!!!

The bj wake up is a favorite event in my life, I love coming into the world anew that way :)

Sex before training heightens my focus when I get into the gym- I'm a happy critter in full on beast mode doing what makes me grounded and happy, set to excell

I totally agree, bro. Sex anytime is good and can work as a pre-workout supplement. Fucking prior to a workout makes you feel like "da man". I take that aggressiveness into the gym and have some of my best training sessions.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
I'm married, I take it when I can get it, LOL

ahahah.. that's hilarious..

Question though.. does the testosterone rise immediately following ejaculation or does it take time for it to increase, kind of like a negative feedback loop?

If that is the case, I would hypothesize training immediately following intercourse (or masturbation!) would not be ideal, but possible after say an hour or two.

My partner prefers it straight after we have gone a hard training session. Tired or not, I aint gonna argue!

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
did my own study.

found that sex before, during, and after a work out works best for me.

tanning booths make a good place to rendezvous

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Nice thread.....

My GF works from home usually one or two days a week and on those days I usually get some post-workout bedroom cardio, since I go home after I train in the morning to shower and get ready for work.

Maybe once a week ro so I'll do some pre-workout bedroom cardio as well, (poor gurl; I get up at 4am to go to the gym, LOL). Doesn't affect my lifting at all.

Bubbagump

Bubbagump

Feb 28, 2013
I like to let the wife get me all revved up then go to the gym. Lifts are intense and cant wait to get home ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic