Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

seems my test cyp has coagulated.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That's why I state things in minutes, otherwise some of these guys will think more time or more heat is better.

I thought more is better? Guess I don't need to run 4 grams of test then lol... I stand there watching it while its in the water bath and once its g2g I take it off. No reason to go longer. Probably no set temp though, we're not sterilizing, just warming thru.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Do you watch your grass grow 2 POB?

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks guys for all your helpful hints!what i found out takes a little longer, but works, very hot tap water in a glass, about 3/4 way up the vial, let sit, come in my living room, shoot the shit on here, go back, and seems good to go, however there seems to be white crystaline 'shards' floating about, but all in all, very smooth bros!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Two of mine did this as well OldSchool... No biggie. I did what Mpress said, or you can stick in the oven at 350 on a sheet pan and swirl every so often. You'll need to do this before you pin as it will continue to congeal. Heating your oils makes for smoother pinning IMO anyway...

true pob, the warm oil seems to pin like liquid silk!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Test cyp can be bad about that in colder weather, set the vial on the coffee pot hot pad. Only let it set for 10 seconds at a time and then pick up the vial and swirl it a bit to re mix it. Do that for about 45 seconds to a minute, hopefuly you didn't take out to much oil & solvents so it will hold.

You might have to heat the vial each time you get ready to withdraw and inject.

your right on shine, i have to reheat each time, no biggie though, much worth the wait bro
:)

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Old School those crystals are the drug. You want to heat and swirl it enough so all the crystals go into solution. You can boil water in the microwave and soak the vial in that. Soak, swirl and repeat until it's all in solution. Otherwise the stuff will get more and more concentrated and eventually it might not go into solution. So you'll be getting less than you think for 1/2 the bottle and more for the rest until it just doesn't all go back in possibly.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Old School those crystals are the drug. You want to heat and swirl it enough so all the crystals go into solution. You can boil water in the microwave and soak the vial in that. Soak, swirl and repeat until it's all in solution. Otherwise the stuff will get more and more concentrated and eventually it might not go into solution. So you'll be getting less than you think for 1/2 the bottle and more for the rest until it just doesn't all go back in possibly.

thank you glycomann, understood!!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I like the mug of hot test as well..... works nice. Just heat, swirl, heat, swirl, and when the crystals are gone you are good to go.....

T

Tren300

Jan 7, 2012
It sounds to me like the cyp has fallen out of suspension due to the temp. But hey if you don't want it to go to waste you can heat it and add some benzoyl alcohol to uncoagulate it.

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
this is complete normal with cyp--heat it swirl it store it warm and if you feel frisky add some more BA to prevent it again

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic