Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

seems my test cyp has coagulated.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
i went to my stash and to my dismay, it appears the test cyp was congealed! i keep my 'using vials' under the bathroom sink and felt the inside wall and it was very cold to the touch, however, my deca remained in tact? i pinned it anyway and it was tight coming through the pin, i just hope i didnt inject either just the oil or the test, i guess my question is, would the suspension or the test be the last to solidify? thanks!!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Test cyp can be bad about that in colder weather, set the vial on the coffee pot hot pad. Only let it set for 10 seconds at a time and then pick up the vial and swirl it a bit to re mix it. Do that for about 45 seconds to a minute, hopefuly you didn't take out to much oil & solvents so it will hold.

You might have to heat the vial each time you get ready to withdraw and inject.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Test cyp can be bad about that in colder weather, set the vial on the coffee pot hot pad. Only let it set for 10 seconds at a time and then pick up the vial and swirl it a bit to re mix it. Do that for about 45 seconds to a minute, hopefuly you didn't take out to much oil & solvents so it will hold.

You might have to heat the vial each time you get ready to withdraw and inject.
SHINE you said it cyp is definitely the bitch of test esters when it comes to cold.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Heat it up in some boiling water or the oven and it should go back into solution.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Two of mine did this as well OldSchool... No biggie. I did what Mpress said, or you can stick in the oven at 350 on a sheet pan and swirl every so often. You'll need to do this before you pin as it will continue to congeal. Heating your oils makes for smoother pinning IMO anyway...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Two of mine did this as well OldSchool... No biggie. I did what Mpress said, or you can stick in the oven at 350 on a sheet pan and swirl every so often. You'll need to do this before you pin as it will continue to congeal. Heating your oils makes for smoother pinning IMO anyway...

I'd keep that temp down to 250, which is more than enuff heat. 350 you could start to oxidize the oils and start burning things.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'd keep that temp down to 250, which is more than enuff heat. 350 you could start to oxidize the oils and start burning things.

I know I kinda like the toasted nut flavor it imparts and the more earthy notes ;)

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I have TNE crash in the cold I just put in the microwave for 20 second and good to go same with thick oils like test c I heat in microwave and g2g.

No need to vent oil based only water base!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I have TNE crash in the cold I just put in the microwave for 20 second and good to go same with thick oils like test c I heat in microwave and g2g.

No need to vent oil based only water base!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010

Sounds very familiar. DO NOT GO OVER 4 minutes in the oven. Otherwise you could have some unneeded rubber stopper in your mix.

Shine- I use 350 because it works well in a short period of time, never tried 250, but I would bet any amount of heat will do the trick!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Sounds very familiar. DO NOT GO OVER 4 minutes in the oven. Otherwise you could have some unneeded rubber stopper in your mix.

Shine- I use 350 because it works well in a short period of time, never tried 250, but I would bet any amount of heat will do the trick!

I see ,yea keeping the minutes down is a good idea. 250 is standard for heat sterilization by the chemo books.
Most hormones are good for longer periods @ 300 degrees since the oil/carrier works as an insulator. 4 min shouldn't be a prob.

I just remember some guys heating and things turning out worse later do to way to much heat, every oil has a set heat point. Oxidize it and it changes it's properties, most were trying to do long heating periods up to 30min or over with 350 and up.

Never mind then, carry-on <:p

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That's why I state things in minutes, otherwise some of these guys will think more time or more heat is better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic