Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Seeking advice on how to persuade Dr. to change protocol

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I been on TRT for the past 5-6 years and I had my own horror stories cause at the beginning when I first started TRT I felt like a I could do anything, they had me on Androgel, but soon after I started feeling like shit, then I did my own research on to why I was feeling like that, I had very high levels of E2, hemoglobin/hemocrit, so now when I go to a doctor I try to be more educated in what my body needs. Go to another doctor and tell them what your body needs, don't suffer like most people have suffer when they first started TRT. This is a life commitment therapy.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I been on TRT for the past 5-6 years and I had my own horror stories cause at the beginning when I first started TRT I felt like a I could do anything, they had me on Androgel, but soon after I started feeling like shit, then I did my own research on to why I was feeling like that, I had very high levels of E2, hemoglobin/hemocrit, so now when I go to a doctor I try to be more educated in what my body needs. Go to another doctor and tell them what your body needs, don't suffer like most people have suffer when they first started TRT. This is a life commitment therapy.

BINGO, another example of moron doctors. DO your homework and find a good Endocrinologist who specializes in hrt.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic