Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Seek and Destroyed.....Hawkeye's Journey

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Hope to be back soon. Just busy with job change and life. Miss you all.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Great to hear from you. I hope the new job is going well. Look forward to seeing you back on here brother

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
It can't be soon enough. You are in my prayers.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Congrats on the new job and you'll find your way back to the platform in time....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Update: Just wanted to chime in and let you all know I am still kicking. Lots of stuff going on Hawkeye's life. I needed to step away for several reasons. First, I am going through a divorce. I mince no words with this. It has been a crippling thing for me. Having kids torn away from you is something I hope nobody has to go through. I have a passion from training, but nothing is above family. Nothing. Secondly, due to the divorce, I had to change jobs. This was not all a bad move for me. I think this will help me stand on my own two feet and in the end, I think I will be able to balance my kids, training and life. Lastly, I think there are just times when you are not mentally ready for things. I learned a long time ago, if your mind wanders, your body is soon to follow. You can have a heart of lion but if you have no direction or focus, you only can do so much. That has been me for some time. I pinball back and forth between routines. I get hurt and then I get apprehensive or etc. It was time for a break. While I still picked up the iron from time to time there was no rhyme or reason to my lifting routine. I was just doing something. While I can't say for sure when I will start refocusing for another meet, I am going to work towards it soon. I need no pity, and want none. We all have been here. I just want you all to know that I'm around and will hopefully back sooner than later. One thing is for certain, this place always feels good to come back to and the brothers/sisters here are the best. Love you all and see ya soon.

Hawkeye

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Brother I have been missing you. Ring me up. Your number got lost when I changed phones. I know you are going to come out on top! I'm here to help you!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Actually hit the gym in a long time....wow! That hurt! Thinking maybe hitting it 3 x a week til I get back going again.

Goliac7

Goliac7

MuscleHead
Feb 20, 2015
Stepping back into the ring... Just saw a quote today, "Every time you think about quitting, think of the reasons that you started in the first place." Looking forward to some updates!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Stepping back into the ring... Just saw a quote today, "Every time you think about quitting, think of the reasons that you started in the first place." Looking forward to some updates!

It's been too long. About 3 months. Done with my divorce and getting my life back together. I love the quote. Very true! I also think back over my time away about Henry Rollins' quote "Iron never lies to you...." I hit the gym the other day and it was very humbling but I plan on coming back and getting back to where I need to be. Thanks for the post, brother.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm so happy you are on your way back!

I'm sure I'd laugh at your humbling workout because it's probably 3 x's the weight I can do.

This is your family. You belong here!!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Good to hear you're getting back in the gym... And you can always lean on your family here. We're all here to help.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic