Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Seated or Standing Shoulder press?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
As Brother Iron said my staple is standing pressing. Mine are actually always cleaned .
As an accessory I have started using "Z pressing" . LOVE THEM. They are truly a challenge . You get no support from your legs whatsoever.

Z Press - YouTube

Z-Presses are GREAT (they're in my routine). They tax the shit out of your lower back and abs besides targeting your shoulders. You know they are called Z Presses b/c the big man Big Z created them.

You should not have anything behind your back when you do them and make sure your legs are out in front and touching (w/ toes up) when you perform a Z Press.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
1-Arm DB Shoulder Press (standing) is another GREAT shoulder exercise. You can perform these with your hand in a neutral position.

Corner Presses is another good one exp if you're shoulders aren't in great shape. It keeps your hand in a neutral position.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Well RR, if I never come back on here it is cause I killed myself trying that z press thing in the morning.

lmao i just watched the video and now i understand your comment.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I gotta buy me a pair of fat gripz. How much do they cost?
39.99 AT ELITE but if you get the right time you can get % off plus free shipping. they will blow your forearms up.

F

FitnessFreek

Dec 11, 2011
I do both. I feel like it works the muscle a little different both ways so gotta implement both in my opinion.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic