Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Scammed! The Worst Feeling

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
got hit twice myself this year.only for about $150-75 total.now that "your cherry's broken", welcome to the club,lol.it sucks i know bro. stick with who's proven and you'll always be groovin...\m/

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
all part of the game

How the fuck would you know, you little twat?! How long you been "in the game"? Long enough to have done your first 8-weeker and buy yourself some friends around the boards? Yeah, I know....

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
How the fuck would you know, you little twat?! How long you been "in the game"? Long enough to have done your first 8-weeker and buy yourself some friends around the boards? Yeah, I know....

awww shit! someone woke the sleeping bear!

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

To the flame room! Woohoo!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
all apart of the game brobag PM admin here and see if he can feel around about your source and give us a headsup

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
Its easy to say its all part of the game and anyone who's been around awhile has dealt with it but it still sucks ass. I like putting up a list of scammers but they will always be around. plus anyone with a little knowledge can keep finding ways to scam: re routing packages, changing IP address's, switching handles and emails. In the end all we can do is some research and hope for the best. Many a good source has turned scammer.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Its easy to say its all part of the game and anyone who's been around awhile has dealt with it but it still sucks ass. I like putting up a list of scammers but they will always be around. plus anyone with a little knowledge can keep finding ways to scam: re routing packages, changing IP address's, switching handles and emails. In the end all we can do is some research and hope for the best. Many a good source has turned scammer.

Good sources turn scammer when things get tough or they get stupid and greedy when the orders flow in. I'd not trust anyone fully at any time.

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
1st- no source should be soliciting through PM's. That means if any source ever does- report it to mods or admin and certainly dont bite the bait. No reputable source would ever solicit.
2nd- it may be part of the game when it is a game but there are plenty of us out there source and clients that are'nt playing a game but being real stand up bros.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I got scammed by some Faggot back in like 2001-02 on meso i was clueless but he got me for 300$. I was threatening to kill him and all kinds of shit but he was like youll never find me man but he did recommend several solid sources and taught me a lesson...i read and research before i leap. I dont remember if i told any mod i got scammed or not back then. Memories...

Spectrum

Spectrum

Dec 16, 2010
ever. I've just recently been scammed out of $355 hard earned bucks and it's just an awful feeling. especially since the guy got a hold of me from another well known board and said so many things to reasure me he wasn't a scammer. I feel like such a sucker. Now i'm a month away from my cycle end, barely have any nolva left and zero clomid.

Has anyone else been scammed before? I implore all newbies not to bite at any solicitations from any from other members...even if they're senior status. they're praying on your desperateness. don't let the fact that they have thousands posts and senior status on this board fool you, it means nothing. they're probabably scamming a lot of other people on boards, don't be one of them like me.

You actually gave yourself (and others) good advice - don't bite on any solicitations.
Good sources DO NOT SOLICIT clients business as a general rule. Anyway, assuming this thread is legit I feel ur pain. I lost a few hundred the 1st time I tried buying gear. I've lost far larger chunks on several occasions since - by scammers, and by legit sources who got jammed up by LE. Anybody remember Evocash ? I lost a nice pile to those fuckers too.

when i ordered my stuff i forgot to put down a apartment number and they dude didn't want anything or even help to get the package when it was possible. All i had to do is re route the package and the fucker finally gave me his address that he put on the package (which also didn't have the apartment number and not a real one) and after that i did everything with Canada post to get my package back.
In the end these sources or buffers have no balls even if its pretty much safe.
In the end i got my package and wont use that source ever. almost lost $230
You're a dumbass and the reason most decent sources don't deal with newb's. Providing an address that's classified as undeliverable by postal authorities results in a return to sender routing.....Sources, for what should be obvious reasons, do NOT use their own address/s for mailing illegal products.....So you fuck up the address - it gets returned to sender and 1 of 2 things happens, either the address doesnt exist so the postal inspector opens the parcel and finds gear or its a fake address and some Joe Schmoe gets the pack and opens it to find gear. Either way, it brings heat to you and to the source and could very well wind up costing someone years of their life in prison. And here you are exposing your stupidity by stating that sources have no balls in a public forum. Geez.

Can we assume ur having a shitty day Grizz ? Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic