Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Scammed! The Worst Feeling

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Not scammed per se, but I ordered from a place that had been busted by the feds(years ago) and the feds just took the $ from my account anyway. Fucking leeching federal government.

Suppose that could have turned out worse for you, but yeah that sounds fucked up that they just took the place of the source essentially...

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Sorry to hear of that loss. Keep in mind that is better than getting bunk gear imo...

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
My difficulty with this has always been the desire to screw someone out of $350....or whatever amount. There has to be a loose wire (or an imbalance) for someone to decide to scam/screw someone. Seems it would be much better for the conscience and the soul to be a good brother on the boards then ASK FOR HELP instead of screwing and going even deeper into the abyss.

There is no shortage of schemes to screw another person. The ability to come up with another one is easy. The ability to EXECUTE the scheme is what sets a scammer apart as a scumbucket, a liar, and a thief. Seems one of those three will eventually catch up with them and even the record.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
That's why all the major boards need to share information about scammers or even people who scam sources/sponsors as well to help protect the larger community from these predators. Communication is key in this case so people who got scammed should alert mods or admin about it.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
This thread looks like a scam...OP anything to say? Did you contact admin? Did report to any mods? Are you following up at all or just looking for sympathy and a free connect? If somebody burned me on a forum, I'd be on that bitch like a spider monkey...just sayin.
MAYO

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
This thread looks like a scam...OP anything to say? Did you contact admin? Did report to any mods? Are you following up at all or just looking for sympathy and a free connect? If somebody burned me on a forum, I'd be on that bitch like a spider monkey...just sayin.
MAYO

I don't think he got scammed here...but on another board. Just the same, I'd report the scammer to the mods/admin of that particular board though.

OP you should PM the admin here and provide relevant details for him to check out...that can help protect people here too. Scammers are lowlife scumbags that should NOT be roaming the boards and must be stopped

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I was scammed out of a couple thousand right before ORD went down.

man1559

man1559

Feb 3, 2011
been there done that try explaining to the wife about taking another risk but i do wish we can name them easier if you do research and get as much info on a source as you can and still a carefull thought process before you order and you get burn a newbie goes and goggle and they get gear explain that

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
when i ordered my stuff i forgot to put down a apartment number and they dude didn't want anything or even help to get the package when it was possible. All i had to do is re route the package and the fucker finally gave me his address that he put on the package (which also didn't have the apartment number and not a real one) and after that i did everything with Canada post to get my package back.
In the end these sources or buffers have no balls even if its pretty much safe.
In the end i got my package and wont use that source ever. almost lost $230

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
sucks but instead of bitching about it why not expose him so no one else gets ripped off

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
MAYO

I'm thinking Mayo was right about this thread...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic