arcticranger
What's New?

SC deputy accused of excessive force on student

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
THANK YOU...What happened to America?

Bro...you must be young. When I was in school , you acted like this they broke out the large wooden paddle wooped you up then sent you hoem where a even worse woopin awaited. Now it's ''Not my kid..no way''
I agree she was fukkin up the class..all im saying is there has to be a different way of handling things then some dumb cop slamming the shit outta her

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You guys are GREAT!!! So now the kids will learn...''Hey if one of us act like a asshole , they will let us out of class '' Yea , great answer guys ...I'm sure this won't catch on and become a epidemic , not that it matters as we are churning out brain dead kids by the millions nowdays
You realize they are lead right back in after the offender is removed. Or was that too much of a stretch :)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
In many cases, the stupid wants the attention that she's getting by misbehaving. Once all the students are removed from the class, she's no longer getting the attention she wants, and she also knows where this is going. I think this is an effective way of handling the situation.

The cop shouldn't beat her, but that girl should have gotten a beating a long time ago from her parents. She deserves it.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There are actual news reports where they are saying it was a rage brought on by creatine.

****ing called creatine mood altering.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Won't be long from now the cops will be setting up classroom "cell extractions" to appease the masses. Every "extraction" will have to be videotaped from start to finish. The "victim" must be given at least 3 verbal warnings from a Lieutenant or higher to leave the classroom or be subject to physical force. The "extraction" team must include the following: Shield officer, Baton officer, Handcuff officer, Leg Iron officer, and Supervisor (Sergeant or above). The team must also include an incident commander (Lieutenant or above). The "team" must also include at least one medical person (at the level of RN or above.) After completion of the "extraction" the "victim" must be seen and evaluated by medical personnel to document their injuries. Every person involved in the "extraction" must complete a written report of what they saw and did. The inmates are running the asylum. SUIT UP!!!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I can almost garauntee you look at a cops file with 6 or more years on the job and hes going to have a few "complaints" issued against him. Lots of People file complaints because there pissed off at the cop and figure this is a way to get him reprimanded or in trouble. Many of these complaints are bogus.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
All the cop haters in this thread will never side with the cops no matter what. Somebody could fire a bazooka at a cop and if the cop shoots back they would say it's excessive force or racism.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I can almost garauntee you look at a cops file with 6 or more years on the job and hes going to have a few "complaints" issued against him. Lots of People file complaints because there pissed off at the cop and figure this is a way to get him reprimanded or in trouble. Many of these complaints are bogus.
exactly ^^^

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Yep. And the first thing defense attorney's do to try and get their "victims" off in these type of cases is file a Pitchess Motion with the court to see how many "complaints" a cop has against them. Our criminal justice system is a joke...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic