Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

SC deputy accused of excessive force on student

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I see your point on calling the cops... thats an issue they need to stay out of... I can tell you... around here... if you call the cops for a spanking, they may bring another belt...

and that's how it should be......

but in many areas.....to many outside the home interferences......

all a child has to do is voice to a teacher, that they are afraid that their parent will hit or discipline....and they do not want to return home....and by law, that teacher has to report this to social services....and then an investigation may occur. factor in other kids in the household....and then that families life will be put thru some BS.

as a society, we got to this point for a reason, I mean there were some really abusive situations.....but there are some lives being ruined by false allegations and being a little to overly cautious.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Not use excessive force is one start.

Jesse Jackson .....come on, enough already
Another one who can't answer the question. Everyone has said not what to do, and don't do this and that.

So I will ask again. What should the officer have done at this point when the student refused to follow instructions and commands?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
and that's how it should be......

but in many areas.....to many outside the home interferences......

all a child has to do is voice to a teacher, that they are afraid that their parent will hit or discipline....and they do not want to return home....and by law, that teacher has to report this to social services....and then an investigation may occur. factor in other kids in the household....and then that families life will be put thru some BS.

as a society, we got to this point for a reason, I mean there were some really abusive situations.....but there are some lives being ruined by false allegations and being a little to overly cautious.
no arguments there...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Another one who can't answer the question. Everyone has said not what to do, and don't do this and that.

So I will ask again. What should the officer have done at this point when the student refused to follow instructions and commands?

Tazer would have been way more fun to watch IMO...lol

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

he should have cleared the room.. warned her that if she didnt comply peacefully then she would be forcibly removed... then removed her... WITH NO WHITNESSES

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012

Should I have said .....Another one using the Jesse Jackson reference...

Ask yourself .....what was he taught.......Consider his training in dealing with those that are non-compliant with authority. Is this what he was taught. I can run down a list of other ways this could have been handled and none what have mentioned dragging her out the class the way he did. I would start with keeping his emotions in check. I would not be comfortable with my tax dollars going towards this type of training....but I would doubt this was something that was taught.

2ez......aka....."another one....."

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I still say taze her and let her wimper, squeel and piss herself in front of the audience she was playing to and then allow her to stand up and leave on her own or we have a replay.....lol
Video it of course to be played at the next pep rally:danceparty:

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I still say taze her and let her wimper, squeel and piss herself in front of the audience she was playing to and then allow her to stand up and leave on her own or we have a replay.....lol
Video it of course to be played at the next pep rally:danceparty:

yeah... either way the cop gets fired... but it would be entertaining in court to watch that indigent bitch piss herself repeatedly....

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Y'all watch out for that "Creatine Rage"

LMAO @ "he ADMITTED taking creatine"

Last edited by a moderator:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
OMG seriously??
Creatine ...................I have been taking it off and on for 20 years never noticed ANY of their claimed "side effects".

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I guess he figures that if he admits to creatine use, then they won't ask him about steroids. hehe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic