Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ryan Kennelly faces federal charges tied to anabolic steroids, busted a 3rd time....

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Look I feel for the guy but he shouldn't have known they were watching him as he had a brush with the law in 2010.American and Australian govt agency's have a hard on for anything to do with anabolic s whether you use or sell.i know a good friend of mine lost his supp business and almost went to jail wait for it 1200 dollars of personal gear.no excuse boys and girls eyes on the back of your head

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'm pretty sure Keiran at WPO won't give a shit. If you're benching a grand you're on a lot of gear. Duh.

That's not exactly true. Tiny benches over 1,000 and is drug free and drug tested. And Henry Thomas is getting pretty big numbers and he is drug free also.

So Kennelly is in jail right now? If I understood that correctly.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Lance Armstrong was drug free and he won 7 Tour De France titles...... :danceparty:

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
It's not getting busted that makes him a real dumbass it's getting busted a 3rd time, his last bust he rented an apartment solely to grow and brew not live in he thought if he separated the 2 he'd be safe.

The team I was on at the time talked about this a lot at that time and always summed it up as him being a real dumbass.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
^^ Completely agree SFG. I hate to see anyone have to deal with this, but he should have fucking wised up a long time ago. This is strike three for him. At this point he has no one to blame but himself.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
^^ Completely agree SFG. I hate to see anyone have to deal with this, but he should have fucking wised up a long time ago. This is strike three for him. At this point he has no one to blame but himself.

What pissed us off the most was he was a name and doing something for the sport doing something most can't and that is bench like no other then he put a stain on it with rec drugs and such.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic