Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Russia can turn U.S. to radioactive ash: Kremlin-backed journalist

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
WHAT? there is still an issue with Russia????What about the missing plane... that is WAAAAY more important... they need to find the PLANE!!!!it is such a mystery?!?!?!?!?fuking media... pffffff

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
That should have set the media and Americans on fire! WTF would he be saying that for, he looked like a lapdog clown then and even worse now. EVERY time a demoncrat gets in office we end up in a War, of course it usually takes place wqhen they leave office and the grown ups have to clean their mess up

Out of the 4 last presidents, two republicans and two democrats.
Every single one of them got us in a war.

Reagan bombed Libya.
Clinton bombed Iraq, afganistan and sudan.

I wouldnt say that Nixon cleaned up after Johnsons start of the Vietnam war nor would I say Eisenhower clean up after Truman in Korea.

N

n87

Apr 27, 2012
You never see the US say things like this. Sounds like he's scared to me.

" My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes." Ronald Reagan. :)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Out of the 4 last presidents, two republicans and two democrats.
Every single one of them got us in a war.

Reagan bombed Libya.
Clinton bombed Iraq, afganistan and sudan.

I wouldnt say that Nixon cleaned up after Johnsons start of the Vietnam war nor would I say Eisenhower clean up after Truman in Korea.

Hmmm...can't say I remember the Libyan - USA war?? Enlighten me..Oh yea Ronald Maximus Reagan di send a missile into Mommars ass..

clinton bombed some camels out in the middle of nowhere, he was handed Osama on a silver platter, refused him TWICE.
Clinton did bomb and kill Our used to be allies in Serbia\Bosnia conflict

So what should Bush have done about Our Twin towers? Taken the European approach? ''hey Guys cmon now let's all group hug''. I remember Democrats and the media piling on him for not doing anything the day after, 3 months later Afghani's got a response from America. Besides every senator\congressman minus 1 voted for Iraq and Afghanistan.

So Nixon didn't end Viet Nam? Maybe you can expound on this because I'm pretty sure ole tricky dick got us out of a war a democrat starte -JFK.

Like I said , it's always left to the adults to clean up liberals' messes and also take the blame for it

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hmmm...can't say I remember the Libyan - USA war?? Enlighten me..Oh yea Ronald Maximus Reagan di send a missile into Mommars ass..

clinton bombed some camels out in the middle of nowhere, he was handed Osama on a silver platter, refused him TWICE.
Clinton did bomb and kill Our used to be allies in Serbia\Bosnia conflict

So what should Bush have done about Our Twin towers? Taken the European approach? ''hey Guys cmon now let's all group hug''. I remember Democrats and the media piling on him for not doing anything the day after, 3 months later Afghani's got a response from America. Besides every senator\congressman minus 1 voted for Iraq and Afghanistan.

So Nixon didn't end Viet Nam? Maybe you can expound on this because I'm pretty sure ole tricky dick got us out of a war a democrat starte -JFK.

Like I said , it's always left to the adults to clean up liberals' messes and also take the blame for it

LOL...
Typical you beating around the bush again.

The vietnam war ended in April of 75, Nixon was out of office in August of 74.
The exit started in 73, I dont know a single person besides yourself that would consider "Nixons Vietnam war" to be a clean up of anything.
It was a huge failure and Ford ended the war in 75.

You blaming the democrats for everything is nothing but political posturing.
You did not even bring up GHB and gulf 1 or GWB and Gulf 2.
By your definition, Obama is cleaning up after Bush in Afgan and Iraq and I am sure most people will not exactly agree with that either.

But you are kind of a funny guy.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
LOL...
Typical you beating around the bush again.

The vietnam war ended in April of 75, Nixon was out of office in August of 74.
The exit started in 73, I dont know a single person besides yourself that would consider "Nixons Vietnam war" to be a clean up of anything.
It was a huge failure and Ford ended the war in 75.

You blaming the democrats for everything is nothing but political posturing.
You did not even bring up GHB and gulf 1 or GWB and Gulf 2.
By your definition, Obama is cleaning up after Bush in Afgan and Iraq and I am sure most people will not exactly agree with that either.

But you are kind of a funny guy.

You're seriously knowledge deficient in History and World Affairs or you see things through rose colored (liberal) lens.
Let me address each of your misleading and inaccurate statements:
1. Nixon was handed a full fledge HIGHLY unpopular Police Action ( you should know we haven't declared War since WWII). He tried various things to bring Ho Chi Minh to the table. In the end Nixon started the drawdown and his replacement (un-elected) Ford merely carried out the plan. Viet Nam was started by JFK
2. I know you're not from America but here we called it LBJ's War.
3. GHB and The Gulf War was pretty much unanimous WORLDWIDE, even Arabs joined in. So I don't get your issue there
4. Obama followed Lil Bush Iraq exit strategy to the letter. EXCEPT for the stay of forces and you see how that's working out. They just requested help again...
5. Obama tried to follow the Bush strategy in Afghanistan but lacked the backbone to let his appointed Generals do their jobs, he has cleansed the Military of every Combat experienced General in all branches. Look up the list it's pretty sad.
The way Obama is handling it since day 1 I would like to see every last American out of there.
Lilnote for ya, he's now sending The 1st to Lybia to train the ''Lybian Army''...brilliant

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Gonna have to grab a case of Sam adams (american) and watch rocky 4 tonight...shit, maybe even miracle..

When I'm drunk I will then put on national lampoon European vacation

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You're seriously knowledge deficient in History and World Affairs or you see things through rose colored (liberal) lens.
Let me address each of your misleading and inaccurate statements:
1. Nixon was handed a full fledge HIGHLY unpopular Police Action ( you should know we haven't declared War since WWII). He tried various things to bring Ho Chi Minh to the table. In the end Nixon started the drawdown and his replacement (un-elected) Ford merely carried out the plan. Viet Nam was started by JFK
2. I know you're not from America but here we called it LBJ's War.
3. GHB and The Gulf War was pretty much unanimous WORLDWIDE, even Arabs joined in. So I don't get your issue there
4. Obama followed Lil Bush Iraq exit strategy to the letter. EXCEPT for the stay of forces and you see how that's working out. They just requested help again...
5. Obama tried to follow the Bush strategy in Afghanistan but lacked the backbone to let his appointed Generals do their jobs, he has cleansed the Military of every Combat experienced General in all branches. Look up the list it's pretty sad.
The way Obama is handling it since day 1 I would like to see every last American out of there.
Lilnote for ya, he's now sending The 1st to Lybia to train the ''Lybian Army''...brilliant

I am well aware of American history and my lenses are clear unlike yours.
One good thing about learning it as an adult is that I got to actually learn history and not everybody's colored view of it.
I have never voted democratic since I could vote but the last few times I did not vote republican either.
If they want my vote then need to come to their senses.

Your list makes little sense to back your statements.
1. If you consider Nixons work to be cleaning up anything you are crazy. Vietnam was a total failure.
2. Sure but the so called Bush wars is now called Obamas wars by the republicans, not sure I get the significance with this point.
3. The point is that a republican started the war. You cant omit that and say the same thing is bad when a democrat did it.
4. How could Obama follow the strategy to the letter if there are an exception to it?
5. Afghanistan and Iraq has been a failure from the day it was declared "war over". Bush said it would be no nation building but thats exactly what he turned it into and obama continued the failure.

The problem I see with you is that you dont consider ALL of this a failure for America but only the parts you attribute to democrats.
Hold everybody responsible for their actions.

I dont even know Libya has an army at this point but I am not surprised we will arm and train them.
We need someone to fight later I guess.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I am well aware of American history and my lenses are clear unlike yours.
One good thing about learning it as an adult is that I got to actually learn history and not everybody's colored view of it.
I have never voted democratic since I could vote but the last few times I did not vote republican either.
If they want my vote then need to come to their senses.

Your list makes little sense to back your statements.
1. If you consider Nixons work to be cleaning up anything you are crazy. Vietnam was a total failure.
2. Sure but the so called Bush wars is now called Obamas wars by the republicans, not sure I get the significance with this point.
3. The point is that a republican started the war. You cant omit that and say the same thing is bad when a democrat did it.
4. How could Obama follow the strategy to the letter if there are an exception to it?
5. Afghanistan and Iraq has been a failure from the day it was declared "war over". Bush said it would be no nation building but thats exactly what he turned it into and obama continued the failure.

The problem I see with you is that you dont consider ALL of this a failure for America but only the parts you attribute to democrats.
Hold everybody responsible for their actions.

I dont even know Libya has an army at this point but I am not surprised we will arm and train them.
We need someone to fight later I guess.

1. Didn't say he cleaned anything up, I grew up watching my Brothers and their friends get shipped off to Viet Nam. Many of them are still messed up to this day, some deal with it ok. Unlike you I can't call it a complete failure when 50,000 plus Americans died there, I call it sad and ****ed up but part of American History, so they're not forgotten. Politicians failed not the Military
2\3.Again, how are they ''Bush'' wars when every dem and repube minus one voted to go in. Last time I looked Americans fought and are fighting these Wars, it's an American conflict. Like I said what would you have had Bush do after 911? I don't have all the answers and intel like Bush and apparently you do.
4. Like I said, you are really uninformed in what you're putting out. Look it up, The Bush Admin and Patreaus\Odierno had a exit plan and Obama followed it to the letter. What he failed to do was negotiate the last part because of his weakness..The same thing will happen in Afghanistan. It's called negotiating..kinda like poker face? You're seeing it in Syria, Ukraine, Egypt, Russia etc
5. It was 'Mission Accomplished'' and libs took it out of context. Again look it up, I don't want to write another novel . Again I can't call these failures where Americans lost their lives. I'll leave that to you
The Military didn't fail ANY of these, Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan they completed their mission in every one of them . Politicians failed them and us. I don't like EITHER party but one is less evil than the other. I side with theones who aren't constantly and consistently trying to disarm us.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Well war is Hell, on everyone brothers and sisters. I sincerely hope we stay out of this and focus on our own for a change.

I for one will be glad when these hippie, baby boomers are out of power or gone and then maybe we can clean up the messes this entire generation started and never had the balls to finish or own up to.

No telling how many good men and great leaders we lost just to the Vietnam war. My father had the world by the tail and never got into so much as a fist fight as a kid he was a scholar. Got drafted and taught to kill and destroy shit and is still ****ed up from this he served his (3 tours USMC) country and came home only to be shit on by the ones that sent him and the ones that were too cowardly to serve themselves.

I don't think anyone should be able to serve in govt unless they've served their country in a meaningful way. That may cut down on the reasons we go to war and how we finish them. Then how we treat the ones that served.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well war is Hell, on everyone brothers and sisters. I sincerely hope we stay out of this and focus on our own for a change.

I for one will be glad when these hippie, baby boomers are out of power or gone and then maybe we can clean up the messes this entire generation started and never had the balls to finish or own up to.

No telling how many good men and great leaders we lost just to the Vietnam war. My father had the world by the tail and never got into so much as a fist fight as a kid he was a scholar. Got drafted and taught to kill and destroy shit and is still ****ed up from this he served his (3 tours USMC) country and came home only to be shit on by the ones that sent him and the ones that were too cowardly to serve themselves.

I don't think anyone should be able to serve in govt unless they've served their country in a meaningful way. That may cut down on the reasons we go to war and how we finish them. Then how we treat the ones that served.

Amen. Perfectly stated.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
1. Didn't say he cleaned anything up, I grew up watching my Brothers and their friends get shipped off to Viet Nam. Many of them are still messed up to this day, some deal with it ok. Unlike you I can't call it a complete failure when 50,000 plus Americans died there, I call it sad and ****ed up but part of American History, so they're not forgotten. Politicians failed not the Military
2\3.Again, how are they ''Bush'' wars when every dem and repube minus one voted to go in. Last time I looked Americans fought and are fighting these Wars, it's an American conflict. Like I said what would you have had Bush do after 911? I don't have all the answers and intel like Bush and apparently you do.
4. Like I said, you are really uninformed in what you're putting out. Look it up, The Bush Admin and Patreaus\Odierno had a exit plan and Obama followed it to the letter. What he failed to do was negotiate the last part because of his weakness..The same thing will happen in Afghanistan. It's called negotiating..kinda like poker face? You're seeing it in Syria, Ukraine, Egypt, Russia etc
5. It was 'Mission Accomplished'' and libs took it out of context. Again look it up, I don't want to write another novel . Again I can't call these failures where Americans lost their lives. I'll leave that to you
The Military didn't fail ANY of these, Viet Nam, Iraq, Afghanistan they completed their mission in every one of them . Politicians failed them and us. I don't like EITHER party but one is less evil than the other. I side with theones who aren't constantly and consistently trying to disarm us.

This makes no sense again.
1. Regardless of how many Americans died in Vietnam it was a failure. We lost in Vietnam. How can it not be a failure if the politicians failed?
2. Your original statement was democrats starts wars and republicans cleans up. Why doesnt it apply when a republican started the wars and a democrat ended it?
4. Again, how did Obama follow the plan exit plan to the letter but changed it. It can't be both. He either followed it or he didnt. Obama is a weak **** with his own agenda that does not benefit this country.
5. In this context it doesnt matter whos fault it was but America failed. Bush turned Afg/ira to nation building missions, something he said he would not. You are so good at putting the blame on politicians then claim that we didnt fail. Makes no sense. We failed our soldiers in so many ways. The ROE was so ****ed up in both places its embarrassing for the country, we failed them when they came home etc but regardless its a failure for America.

Both republicans and democrats failed America. It amazes me that you still think this is the fault of democrats and that America didnt fail.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic