Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Russia can turn U.S. to radioactive ash: Kremlin-backed journalist

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
A Kremlin-backed journalist issued a stark warning to the United States about Moscow's nuclear capabilities on Sunday as the White House threatened sanctions over Crimea's referendum on union with Russia.

"Russia is the only country in the world that is realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash," television presenter Dmitry Kiselyov said on his weekly current affairs show.

Behind him was a backdrop of a mushroom cloud following a nuclear blast.

Kiselyov was named by President Vladimir Putin in December as the head of a new state news agency whose task will be to portray Russia in the best possible light.

His remarks took a propaganda war over events in Ukraine to a new level as tensions rise in the East-West standoff over Crimea, a southern Ukrainian region which is now in Russian forces' hands and voted on Sunday on union with Russia.

Russian television showed images of ethnic Russians in Crimea dancing, singing and celebrating the referendum but followed them with accusations that Kiev's new authorities and the West have allowed ultra-nationalists to attack Russian-speakers in eastern Ukraine.

Russia can turn U.S. to radioactive ash: Kremlin-backed journalist - Yahoo News

You never see the US say things like this. Sounds like he's scared to me.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What east-west standoff? All I see is Putin doing whatever he wants and the rest of the world hemming and hawing.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
The U.S. can turn Russia in to radioactive ash too. However we dont feel the need to brag about it, we just kick ass.

In all seriousness, I hope to God nothing like that ever happened, it would be the end of all humanity.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Honestly, IF the people of that country want to be part of Russia, and have ALL voted to be part of that country, then let them have that.

I know this is going to sound bad, but At least Russia puts action behind there words and actually has a set.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Honestly, IF the people of that country want to be part of Russia, and have ALL voted to be part of that country, then let them have that.

I know this is going to sound bad, but At least Russia puts action behind there words and actually has a set.

Agree, but what would people think of us if we entered N. Mexico cause native americans are there. But that kind of statement is BS

Ive been reading up on WW2 and we waited til the last minute to fight, later than we should have. No one was calling are president a pussy, and things then were way worse. Russia and China together have 1/7th of the size navy we have combined. Not saying I want war with them. Just isolate them and wait for they're next move.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Agree, but what would people think of us if we entered N. Mexico cause native americans are there. But that kind of statement is BS

Ive been reading up on WW2 and we waited til the last minute to fight, later than we should have. No one was calling are president a pussy, and things then were way worse. Russia and China together have 1/7th of the size navy we have combined. Not saying I want war with them. Just isolate them and wait for they're next move.

We need to stay the FOCK out of this it has NOTHING to do with us or our National Security or insecurity.

F

ftizzlefry

Feb 20, 2014
Yup, stay out of it. The ukraine is a ****img mess anyway. Let the EU deal with this if they want.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Didn't Germany also retake some of the czech back saying it belonged to Germany?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
here we go again meddling in the affairs of other countries f-ing up everything. our govt, the CIA was behind the overthrow of a democratically elected president of Ukraine. now because of our own actions we've created a shit storm over there. Putin has some balls and took advantage of the situation.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
here we go again meddling in the affairs of other countries f-ing up everything. our govt, the CIA was behind the overthrow of a democratically elected president of Ukraine. now because of our own actions we've created a shit storm over there. Putin has some balls and took advantage of the situation.

U might think this is crazy, but I think a lot of these uprisings in all the different parts of the world, some how our government,CIA or whatever agency,is behind a lot of it.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Meanwhile-In-Russia-50.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic