Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Round 1 with dnp..

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Thanks dc. That's what I was thinking. More anecdotal reports rather than proof (fat-loss). I've done searches and its mixed reviews. Everyone has their own, again, anecdotal opinion on it. Trust me, wore out the search as death and profuse yellow sweating isn't appealing. But bro science and science often disagree.

I've found "bro science", or whatever the **** people call real experience, to be more trustworthy than what happens in a test tube or to a rat or to some poor sap with HIV.
I would love to see a guy post a log while using crystaline DNP and then industrial powder. I'm starting to think that the original powder is more effective....just my hypothesis and my version of bro science.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Now I didn't mean rats or test tubes, but...well you know what I meant. Cool, I guess I'll let you know how it goes as I am using crystalline. Have you used crystalline/powder? I have nothing to compare it to.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Now I didn't mean rats or test tubes, but...well you know what I meant. Cool, I guess I'll let you know how it goes as I am using crystalline. Have you used crystalline/powder? I have nothing to compare it to.

Yes...only powder. This was back in the late 90's. I'm a pussy....and it was brutal. I have some of the crystaline given to me by a sadist friend of mine....I live in the Desert and the window of opportunity to use has passed(thankfully) for me to use while the temp outside is reasonable.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Last night was third dose, initially thought it was working only to find out my a/c want working!! What timing on that. Fortunately fixed that, but today I woke up did my 45 min of fasted cardio and don't feel any different. HR was a little higher (5-10bpm) than usual, but other than that, no sides. At what point should I increase the dose? I'm hesitant bc ppl say it kicks in about now, but..... It's hard to be patient

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Nm answered my own question by searching. An old thread of someone dying, and a kind warning to not increase until day 4 did it. Patience is a virtue. I'll keep waiting.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Just as I'm thinking...'man, I got hosed'....someone turned on a heater. It's not too bad though. I took 250 yesterday around 530 then one this am at 530 this is day..5. Started mon night. But anyhow I think that will be the sweet spot. Speaking of sweet. Brought some blueberries as a snack with my shake, and really felt steamy. It's interesting how it does that. But otherwise I ate chicken and veggies for lunch, and no heat wave. But otherwise just felt warm all day in a very cold environment.

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
I'm using the crystal type right now..I stayed at 250mg ed for the 1st wk to see how hot I got & how I felt..everything was OK so I then bumped up to 500mg ed...that brought on the heat..it's worst when I eat..trying to stay high protein low Carb cause more carbs seams to make sweats worse for me..I've tried 500mg all at once in the morning & 250mg am & 250mg pm..splitting it seems to help with the sweats..I work shift work so I've been doing split doses on work days & 500 all at once on off days..I also take an eca stack during the day cause it just seems like the dnp is making me lethargic.. anyways I'm down 15lbs in 22 days..plan is to go 30 days total...whatever you do don't eat right before you go to bed..you will wake up in a pool of sweat like you just went swimming...one other thing..I just take all my regular supplements & vitamins not that long list of shit all the threads I have read say to take

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm using the crystal type right now..I stayed at 250mg ed for the 1st wk to see how hot I got & how I felt..everything was OK so I then bumped up to 500mg ed...that brought on the heat..it's worst when I eat..trying to stay high protein low Carb cause more carbs seams to make sweats worse for me..I've tried 500mg all at once in the morning & 250mg am & 250mg pm..splitting it seems to help with the sweats..I work shift work so I've been doing split doses on work days & 500 all at once on off days..I also take an eca stack during the day cause it just seems like the dnp is making me lethargic.. anyways I'm down 15lbs in 22 days..plan is to go 30 days total...whatever you do don't eat right before you go to bed..you will wake up in a pool of sweat like you just went swimming...one other thing..I just take all my regular supplements & vitamins not that long list of shit all the threads I have read say to take

Yeah those posts with the mile long list of supps are bullshit.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Yeah....I'm kinda thinking pob is right on the supp list now. Pakina..... How long into 500 daily did you feel heat? Cause today, an hour of fasted cardio, I mean yeah I was sweating but nothing excessive. Didn't feel lethargic either. Pretty normal.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Well, day 6? now... Day 3 of 250mg x2 daily. As soon as become skeptical I eat something with 20g of carbs and start sweating. I also noticed yesterday while walking into a supermarket everyone else had on pants and light jackets, when I was hot in shorts and t shirt. I swear I checked the temp 5xs on my phone not believing it was 58 degree outside. Also had a nosebleed this morn. I strongly feel like its bc of my fan on high all night.

-this morning fasted cardio went well. No extreme heat or lethargy. I'm beginning the lethargy reports are coming from extreme fatasses that use dnp as a quick fix, not used to cardio or dieting.

Last edited:
O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Day 7.... so far this hasnt wow'd me. Out of curiosity took my temp. It was 98.4. Should it be higher? I do feel warmer but nothing mind blowing

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Fml. Spoke to soon. Folks are looking at me as i sweat in a 68 degree room.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic