Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Round 1 with dnp..

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Don't really plan on logging per se but started round one last night. Using a brand that sounds a lot like the stuff itself. As of now, no effects. Really wasn't expecting any until day 3? Diet is and has been moderate carb- apporx 150-250 daily, low fat-60-80 high protein- 180-200. Also taking taurine, Ca, Mg, Zn, vitC-1.5g, vitE-800iu, ala-r x2, lean green, multivitamin, fish oil 4g daily. I currently have been doing fasted cardio 4-5 days a week with yohimbine/caffeine, and have really lost quite a bit from it alone. But to up ante giving low dose d a whirl.

Before its stated, I know, I know, it's dye/poison/death-in-a-capsule. I don't drink, smoke, take drugs. I'm 5'10" weigh 195 (today) bf around an honest 11-12%. I work in an OR, but don't want to be noticeably sweating through scrubs in a 60 degree environment. planned on 250mg/day for 14-21 days. Anyone with recent experience with this brand and their dosing would be great. Otherwise, enjoy

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good luck. 250 per day combined with low carb should keep heat sides minimal. I've ran up to 750 which was basically hell on earth.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Oh and thanks to LizardKing and IronCore for not making me feel like a complete jackass. They'll know. Once again, Sorry guys.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
I've seen some folks say carbs, specifically fruits, are necessary....which doesn't make sense to me. I was under the impression that this just causes protons to have no place to go, backing the etc up, all the way to Krebs cycle, forcing your body to rely on lipids for energy. Am I wrong? Besides possibly to avoid feeling hypo, any reason to?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I ran it very successfully with zero carbs...

Its like with most things , if people see or have reduced sides they decide its not working... In this case carbs are not required to make dnp effective

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The fruit is to restore glycol levels, I usually drink a V8 daily, I prefer low carb to lower the heat, you will find that everyone's experience is slightly different. The DNP basically stops the production of ATP and burns off the energy that would have been absorbed by the body as heat.

Do a search here, there are many DNP threads.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I look forward to seeing your progress on this one...

IMO you should increase the dose.. or run longer than you plan here...

If you leave the dose at 250 I dont think you will get much results in 14 days... maybe you will, everyone is different... and at 10-12% bf you should be able to see them well if/when you do.

Good luck

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Thanks dc. That's what I was thinking. More anecdotal reports rather than proof (fat-loss). I've done searches and its mixed reviews. Everyone has their own, again, anecdotal opinion on it. Trust me, wore out the search as death and profuse yellow sweating isn't appealing. But bro science and science often disagree.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Yeah, I'm gonna give it a few days, then reasses the dose. I hear it takes. While to shine and go Away so I'm gonna be patient with this.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've never sweat yellow but the man juice def turns yellow on it.

O

oldrippy

Jun 11, 2012
Haha... I'll have to report back on that one. #2 down the hatch. Definitely went down easier this time. Didn't stare at it, then walk around it for 2 hours weighing pros and cons.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
#2 down the hatch. Definitely went down easier this time. Didn't stare at it, then walk around it for 2 hours weighing pros and cons.

That's the same decision Ironcore has to make in the mens room stall, creepy but true.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic