Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Rodney King found dead

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Dead at 47, his fiance found him dead at home. For those who dont know who he his, he was brutally beat by police officers that was caught on video. Los Angeles was almost burned down after days of rioting and looting when the officers were found innocent. I will try to post a video of beating.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Really? Not to sound too much like a hippie, but rest in peace, Rodney. Seems like you had a lot of problems, dood.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Wasnt he battling drug addiction? RIP

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
yeah he was on that vh1 rehab show alcoholic i think.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
OJ did it......

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Rodney always battled drug/alcohol addiction, was even on celebrity rehab, a show on vh1. it seems in just these last 2 years or so he finally started to get things right. he was in the next city over, never knew lol.
count the number of cops in the video just watching...fucked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Whether it was overboard or not, there is a lot more to that story than what was caught on tape. Speaking of what was caught on tape, anybody here who has been arrested in a potentially violent and dangerous circumstance, knows that you lay flat on the ground on your belly. I didn't see one blow that was thrown while he was flat on his stomach and not moving. I have to imagine that with the amount of public pressure to convict those cops, they would have IF they had been guilty. My opinion. Let the hating begin.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Just to add that he was trying to flee in a high speed car chase that exceeded 100mph.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Just wondering if it was a white fella from a middle class family getting a beating like that would the officers have been let off? We have a lot of deaths in custody from black fellas aborigines here in oz.there was a riot in Christmas island where they burnt down the police station.situation up in the north can be very tense.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Just wondering if it was a white fella from a middle class family getting a beating like that would the officers have been let off? We have a lot of deaths in custody from black fellas aborigines here in oz.there was a riot in Christmas island where they burnt down the police station.situation up in the north can be very tense.

Ill tell you right now there were no riots or outcry when cops beat the fuck out of me. Hit a cop get a beating, pretty easy to understand. Keep resisting? Keep getting hit.

Rodney king was a fucking piece of shit crackhead nothing more.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Just to add that he was trying to flee in a high speed car chase that exceeded 100mph.

lets not forget he was all hopped up on PCP and drunk as fuck at the time he was taking these cops on a high speed chase. i'm sure he wasnt resisting or anything that caused the cops to use physical force either, right?
i'm not a big fan of police or government agencies but come on people...he deserved that fuckin beating. and everything that insued following the (rightfully so) not guilty verdict of these cops is just another example of opportunism at its finest. yea, lets get together and burn down our own neighborhood and steal from our own people in retaliation for some fuckin piece of shit that doesnt give two fucks about us to begin with.
the bottom line is he broke the law, resisted, and had a history of drug problems. i got my ass beat for resisting arrest and attempting to remove a gun from a cops holster and i fuckin DESERVED it. you think the city of NY woulda rioted if someone had caught that on tape. FUCK NO.
FUCK RODNEY KING!
NO WE CANT ALL GET ALONG!
WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE
the end

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic