Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

RIP Matt Kroczaleski

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Am I still doing Kroc rows or am I now doing Krocette rows???

To each their own...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
It takes all kinds to make the world go round... as long as she's happy, who cares.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I just puked up all my burgerking all over my Nintendo 64 controller

BrutusMaximus

BrutusMaximus

Jul 8, 2013
If she's happy, that's all that matters. I think she looks damn good!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I must be sick in the head because I would pay to see him do a full meet in drag lol.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I think she looks damn good!

Looks like a dude in a dress and makeup with a wig to me....

Could you imagine the sight of that first thing in the morning? No wig, no makeup, bald head? Gross.

BrutusMaximus

BrutusMaximus

Jul 8, 2013
Looks like a dude in a dress and makeup with a wig to me....

Could you imagine the sight of that first thing in the morning? No wig, no makeup, bald head? Gross.
She looks like some of the pro female bodybuilders, to me. Not saying she's attractive to me, but that given what she's working with I think she's done a pretty good job. It's hard to start transitioning at that age anyway, and I'm sure having been this huge roided dude before makes it that much harder to look like a "natural" woman.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
We have a mutual friend who was heart broken over this coming out. She hadn't planned on coming out until her teenage boys were out of the house.

Most guys who compete at the level Kroc hangs out at have known for years. This is just now coming out because some d|ckhead who doesn't actually know him got all excited about someone else's business and took it upon themselves to publish it.

That's a horrible position to put a person in. A person who has been a great athlete and served as a marine and now because of some kid's curiosity has put his family in a bad spot.

Shame on whoever is publishing this. I hope that Kroc comes out okay.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I agree the guy that made the video deserves to have a beehive put down his pants

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
Wait, he was outed by someone else? I thought he did this on his own. Wow. That's not right.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic