Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

RIP Matt Kroczaleski

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Good for them! My fb feed has been blown up over this. I've known for about a year about this.
The world takes all kinds and it doesn't affect my life in anyway .

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I had heard about this quite a while ago, but I honestly thought the guys that had trained with Kroc were just keeping a running joke. Apparently not. I'm shocked still. Regardless, it's Kroc's choice to live the life makes Kroc the happiest. But wow...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
describing herself as a "genderfluid alpha male/girly girl lesbian in a male body."

So it's a dude with a penis who thinks he's a lady that likes chicks. But since he's not a dude, but instead a lady, he's really a lesbian. I think I get it....
I can't wait to see them eat each other over who's the biggest victim, now that the dudes are moving in on what, up till now, was the private
domain of woman to claim victim status. and the transgenders are gonna steal all the victim thunder from the gays. those bastards! or bastardettes! or whatever....

gonna grab a lawn chair with a bucket of popcorn, and watch the fireworks over the next decade. Should be
entertaining....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Aw c'mon RR! you know how women are! LOL

And all blacks can dance and are good at basketball, didn't you know???

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Seriously this is gonna be off topic a bit
I was told to get off my white priveledge today.
I don't even know wtf that's supposed to mean.
It was in reference to a news article about a man that suffocated due to a face mask. People were saying it was racial and I simply said they were part of the problem . I saw a man not a black man.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Seriously this is gonna be off topic a bit
I was told to get off my white priveledge today.
I don't even know wtf that's supposed to mean.
It was in reference to a news article about a man that suffocated due to a face mask. People were saying it was racial and I simply said they were part of the problem . I saw a man not a black man.

honestly, that's all you and I can do. Treat every person we come in contact with as an individual
that is deserving of respect and good faith as a fellow human being until we personally know something
different.

White privilege! Awesome! I remember feeling all that privilege in 10th grade when I made the varsity basketball team and to celebrate my achievement, my father bought me my first pair of new shoes. Not new b-ball shoes, first pair of new shoes ever. Up till that time I wore whatever my older brother grew out of. The bottom of the tennis shoes I would get had more "Shoe Goo" on them then an actual sole. LOL

Oh well. I just roll my eyes and ignore that crap. You're never going to change their mind.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I give Kroc credit for stating she won't compete as a PL after this transformation.

Good luck Kroc!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic