Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Remembering Operation raw deal (ORD), 4 yrs ago last week

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
The problem is even with talking about it,there are still too many dumbasses around and reliving it everyday.So forgetting it can't happen when it's still going on because of these morons helping it to happen.

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
I refuse to argue with anyone. Forget it? HELL NO. Talk about it.....no way. Let's keep on how we keep on and let the worst stay behind us. Dont forget it.......never. But let it be......history.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
no argument here bro. Its just important to educate those that were not on the boards back then what happened.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
no argument here bro. Its just important to educate those that were not on the boards back then what happened.

I can agree with that

Right! Because the problem is these fools now are too open about everything. Sources are too open, buyers are too open, reps are too open. Like I said earlier, everything now looks a hell of a lot like it did 4 years ago before ORD happened.

When OGG went down in 2005, remember how on every board it was QV, Ttokkyo, Brovel, etc., everywhere? The mexican vet gear was the big deal, big sellers. Hell it was cheap as fuck. $10-12 for a bottle of test at the graneros. The one granero that sold the most of the stuff had some gringo whitey running the AAS show there. If you came in for anything AAS you talked to him. I can't remember his name now, but the place made me nervous. I would go in a bit further to a less busy area to a place where I was the only non mexican in there. Mexico was IT for AAS. Huge business. They shut that shit down.

Then it was all about powders and brewing and all these fuckin UG's started poppin up everywhere. So many labs, and every week there were 5 more. And the talk was all over the boards about it. They popped a ton of the US UG's and they got some guys overseas too RC and the BD guy, and ret (though he's been out now for a year and a half or so).

So what is popular now? What is the biggest thing now that everyone is talking about? What's going to happen next?

I gotta say, I don't think it's possible to educate the masses. The kids these days are arrogant and have this entitlement mentality that is mind boggling. They seem oblivious to the fact they are participating in an illegal drug trade. The amount of shit they post is crazy. And they aren't concerned in the least with security. If a source offers a way to pay with a credit card these fuckers are all over it! And god forbid an international order takes more than 10-14 days to get to them. They will go on every board they can to bitch about the source and "hope they didn't get scammed". These people are a threat to the core of the community (dwindling it seems) and they should be banned from every board if they cannot (read: will not) be educated.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I can agree with that

by the way bro, I always liked that pic of Dave Gulledge's back (in your avatar). The erectors on that guy are just sick! Just fuckin masses of muscle all over his back. That's a back built on heavy ass deadlifting.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Wow, the first post in this thread just gives me a head ache. I wouldn't hold your breath for it to ever go away or become legal though. This is just another offspring of "the war on drugs" which, if your at all politically aware or even just conscious for that matter you know what garbage that is. That would mean "getting rid off" a federal goon squad job, and that aint happenin...........
Just think of all the SWAT teams using the free "hormones", im sorry, "deadly doses" that were meant for you lol.........

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If you want to make it fair, then legalize it... But "cheating" in a sport is hardly a reason to put someone in jail. Unless they are on the Red Sox.

It's not cheating when everyone is doing it. Only the US is naive to what the rest of the world does to get gold medals.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
A few pointers. One I remember when it happend i was sitting around a few wks before thinking how much cheaper can shit get. bottles of test for less than $20? I know it only cost $2 to make but risk vs reward. Now we are back to that. someone on olm is selling enan 250 for $15/ bottle. 2) there is a part 2. Word for word that was said. 3) its still not over from then. Its that trickel down effect. 4) as for recs causing the bust again hell no. Its rats. My friend from school has a family member who is a top guy and his exact words were without rats we would not survive. Then he proceeded to say he hates his job and it is so pussy now compared to 20yrs ago with all these new guys. He also said he cant believe steroids are illegal. That is a head guy of a major city i wont say stating that. 5) everyone is past that retard stage where we were 4 yrs ago. Its going to happen soon if not already. They will clean house on these labs and boom well be back to square one again for a few yrs an a few more guys to say "im smarter than you, you cant touch me" but in reality they can do anything and if they really want you they will get you.

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
JTP got out a couple months ago. I was a mod on his board - BBD (I didn't know anything about sourcing operations). Super nice guy. I hope he's doing OK.

I think the whole thing was just too big and in the open and LE had to shut it down.

I miss my pre-ORD online friends (sniff, sniff).

KB

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's not cheating when everyone is doing it. Only the US is naive to what the rest of the world does to get gold medals.

Fully agreed hence the suspicious quotes around "cheating." At this point its simply remaining competitive.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
It would be easier to ban those in sports not dopeing than catch those who are. Any one see the NHL is now starting to see doping problems? Well I mean its been going on for yrs. I have friends in the Farm league who talk about everyone being on shit cause the testing is lax. Fuck does anyone remember Darren McCarty from the Red Wings? dude was a brick shit house benching reps with 455 a while back.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic