Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Remembering Operation raw deal (ORD), 4 yrs ago last week

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
man it was so different 11-12 years ago when I started coming on the boards. To get a source you had to be active, post, make yourself known a bit and build trust. Then you PM'd a couple mods and vets and got a couple sources and checked them with other mods and vets. No fancy websites, just email lists. I remember sending WU and cash in the mail lol! I remember ordering paperbol from RC back in 2000 or 2001 and thought that was just so cool. Ordered some of the very first liquidex too.

Pre-ORD, everyone and their brother was a "source" all of a sudden, brewing gear in their kitchens. And shit was almost as cheap as when I used to cross the border to get Ttokkyo, QV and Brovel at the graneros and walk back over the border with my pockets stuffed. :D People were reckless. UG labs were all over the boards (like now) and even big sources were plastering stuff everywhere (like now). Remember ret and all his pics and videos? lol! I love ret though. He's a good bro and I talk to him regularly.

The stage seems set. I was sure there would be something big with this being another election year. I was waiting for Sept-Oct to see...but here we are in Nov and just the usual busts here and there.

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I remember sending WU and cash in the mail lol!

Most I delt with back in the day just did WU and some would do cash in the mail with good refs.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Funny that while you guys are mentioning that its still ongoing and gymace just got out of the joint, I'm reading a post on another board that asks if the rumor about SSB reopening is true... Idiots...

gymace is a dum ass...its just a mattter of time before his rotton as shows his ugly fat head around..because,he got a taste of how easy money can be made....they allways come back ...dw

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
gymace is a dum ass...its just a mattter of time before his rotton as shows his ugly fat head around..because,he got a taste of how easy money can be made....they allways come back ...dw

Side note to DW: Interesting avi, but what is more interesting is you are doing it in your car lol

rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
.When geargrinder happened in 04/05 I was a freaking nervous reck but after awhile things get back to normal people get relaxed ang all of a sudden bam (ORD) took people by surprise! The key is to understand it can and will happen again when it does be prepared and not surprised.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
man it was so different 11-12 years ago when I started coming on the boards. To get a source you had to be active, post, make yourself known a bit and build trust. Then you PM'd a couple mods and vets and got a couple sources and checked them with other mods and vets. No fancy websites, just email lists. I remember sending WU and cash in the mail lol! I remember ordering paperbol from RC back in 2000 or 2001 and thought that was just so cool. Ordered some of the very first liquidex too.

Pre-ORD, everyone and their brother was a "source" all of a sudden, brewing gear in their kitchens. And shit was almost as cheap as when I used to cross the border to get Ttokkyo, QV and Brovel at the graneros and walk back over the border with my pockets stuffed. :D People were reckless. UG labs were all over the boards (like now) and even big sources were plastering stuff everywhere (like now). Remember ret and all his pics and videos? lol! I love ret though. He's a good bro and I talk to him regularly.

The stage seems set. I was sure there would be something big with this being another election year. I was waiting for Sept-Oct to see...but here we are in Nov and just the usual busts here and there.

And thats how things ought to be again, fucking people make it easy for them to pick people off.
LE joins, says 'hey how can I get a hookup' and someone fucking points out the board sponsors and boom!

They dont have to stick around and prove themselves to be a 'vet' now EVERYONE is a vet, member, what the fuck is a member, isnt that vet status?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Funny how so many of u have such an opinion about it even after 4 years why not just let it go. Like someone else said it was a nightmare and fir the person that said it feels like yesterday seriously ?? It's been 4 years of pain for my family and it most defetnely feels like years and many more to come. All u guys do is speculate it's time to let it go. ORD took down more that the labs it took down all the good people or (bros) and left a bunch of gossipers and newbies in charge. God bless all the administrators,vets, sources and their families that live in the shadows far away from the disgrace that it turn into
No Shit. For those who think it was a "comical time" well then your fucked up. If you think hey it already happened so just leave my account then your even more of a dumbass. Its smarter to be proactive then sit on your ass and wait for it. Sorry wetback but you have absolutely no clue wtf you are talking about. As for Kingpin's there have been plenty. Suppliers of raws and so on. Shit look at IP. you wanna say hes not a kingpin 20 yrs later? How about the guys from QV( not the fake qv now days). They were not King Pins making millions and controling the shit?? As for most bust coming from recs thats completely un true to. You guys are just too arrogant to realize the guy has a CD done on his 10kilos of raws coming in and happens to have a gun and dime bag of pot so thats thrown in the mix to make it worse and you just believe it like sheep. Must of been the pot and guns. No it was the steroids that led them to his possessions at home. This is just disgraceful.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
amazing how that whole taking security seriously didn't last long. Too many sources out chasing them dollars. Open source boards are still all over with sources advertising and idiots posting all kinds of info about their orders, dates, packing and shipping details. Everything looks now like it did just before ORD. History repeats itself.

Couldn't agree more.Too many idiots out there for sure that take what we do as a joke and think because they're on some internet board talking about it with other idiots makes it ok and legal.Funny how things have become.

The sad part is these idiots not only put themselves at risk but everyone in the community because once they go down they turn into little bitched crying and sucking whatever dick they can not to go to jail and ratting out their so called internet buddies!

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
no shit. For those who think it was a "comical time" well then your fucked up. If you think hey it already happened so just leave my account then your even more of a dumbass. Its smarter to be proactive then sit on your ass and wait for it. Sorry wetback but you have absolutely no clue wtf you are talking about. As for kingpin's there have been plenty. Suppliers of raws and so on. Shit look at ip. You wanna say hes not a kingpin 20 yrs later? How about the guys from qv( not the fake qv now days). They were not king pins making millions and controling the shit?? As for most bust coming from recs thats completely un true to. You guys are just too arrogant to realize the guy has a cd done on his 10kilos of raws coming in and happens to have a gun and dime bag of pot so thats thrown in the mix to make it worse and you just believe it like sheep. Must of been the pot and guns. No it was the steroids that led them to his possessions at home. This is just disgraceful.

well said brotha.

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
Somebody remind me why we are remembering this and not forgetting it? Why bring it back to light? It would be like the Nazi's wanting to talk WW2. Forget it, learn from it and don't ever talk about it.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
learn from it, yes. Forget it, NO WAY. it should always be a constant reminder in the back of your head with every comment on a forum, every convo with a source, and every trip to WU. Its reality and remembering that it can happen is a must.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic