Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Remembering Operation raw deal (ORD), 4 yrs ago last week

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Funny how so many of u have such an opinion about it even after 4 years why not just let it go. Like someone else said it was a nightmare and fir the person that said it feels like yesterday seriously ?? It's been 4 years of pain for my family and it most defetnely feels like years and many more to come. All u guys do is speculate it's time to let it go. ORD took down more that the labs it took down all the good people or (bros) and left a bunch of gossipers and newbies in charge. God bless all the administrators,vets, sources and their families that live in the shadows far away from the disgrace that it turn into

you musta been around there at the time then I take it?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Funny how so many of u have such an opinion about it even after 4 years why not just let it go. Like someone else said it was a nightmare and fir the person that said it feels like yesterday seriously ?? It's been 4 years of pain for my family and it most defetnely feels like years and many more to come. All u guys do is speculate it's time to let it go. ORD took down more that the labs it took down all the good people or (bros) and left a bunch of gossipers and newbies in charge. God bless all the administrators,vets, sources and their families that live in the shadows far away from the disgrace that it turn into

For what it's worth I'm glad I jumped ship before it went down, was a Smod there for a bit and came to my senses several months before the end and left.
Thanks to the good Lord and moving at the time I had no time for the crap there anyway.

Welcome to the Iron Den by the way.

peace.

P

Paula28

Oct 12, 2011
I was around the time it happen I'm still dealing with the consequences of it Nd I'm not talking about me winning because the lack or good sources or because im a paranoid ex costumer I'm someone that saw the person I love the most life spiral out of control and it's just outrageous to me that once in awhile someone would decide to start a thread for other people to judge and vent when in reality most of them weren't even around before.
Since I know for a fact most of the good people and people that were Actulally sssomebody as Shine said "they jump ship awhile ago"

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I was around the time it happen I'm still dealing with the consequences of it Nd I'm not talking about me winning because the lack or good sources or because im a paranoid ex costumer I'm someone that saw the person I love the most life spiral out of control and it's just outrageous to me that once in awhile someone would decide to start a thread for other people to judge and vent when in reality most of them weren't even around before.
Since I know for a fact most of the good people and people that were Actulally sssomebody as Shine said "they jump ship awhile ago"

Paula28 I would say there are more pre-ORD vets on this board than any other. I'll have to disagree, we lived through it and remember it well.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010

Yeah I was fucking there at ground zero you sanctamonious douche, Im entitled to my fucking opinion, and of all the people in this thread I KNOW FIRST FUCKING HAND ABOUT HOW IT DESTROYS YOUR LIFE. And Im still dealing with it right now...dont come in here and pretend you know much about who is posting and who isnt...and Ill keep on shoveling out my fucking opinion you troll.
Nice fucking first post.

P

Paula28

Oct 12, 2011
Well God bless all of u guys and stay safe . I just once in awhile I'll run into posts about ORD and people just think they know so much about it and they attack some of the sources it's obvious if ur there to run ur mouth nothing happen to u nobody mention ur name . ORD deal was very targeted and most sources got grabbed that September morning .

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I know that I cleaned house like a MOFO and was paranoid as fuck for awhile.
Pre-ord was heaven and post ord was hell for a long while for sure.
It messed up alot of peoples family lives, and as stated the effects for some are still ongoing.:(

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Unfortunately I've seen far too many of these big busts go down dating back to the late 1990's. Its never fun to see people you know and like get fucked by LE.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
There are still several of these cases pending.

ORD was centered around SSB, run by Goran Crnila a.k.a. GymAce. GymAce was released from prison 7-24-2009. He was the key player in the entire operation, as his open source board made almost all domestic UGL's easy targets.

Federal Bureau of Prisons

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Wow he is out already..........only 2 years ?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I bet it did not feel like "only 2 years" to him:eek:

Prob not but considering what he was charged for "only 2 years" is amazing when you look at others getting hit for 5x that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic