Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Remembering Operation raw deal (ORD), 4 yrs ago last week

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
changes.. yes and no.. many of us tried to learn from the mistakes that were made.. while others are running the same way as the guys that just happened to get caught .. I see no difference less one in the way some sites are doing business

Maybe it is because I don't get out as much as I did back then, stay with basically 2 boards that I trust and that is it. So maybe it is me that changed after ORD

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Maybe it is because I don't get out as much as I did back then, stay with basically 2 boards that I trust and that is it. So maybe it is me that changed after ORD

A lot of us did.

HDH

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I agree with this and I have seen it get progressively worse over the last two years. Eroids is a great example.

Agree completely. I said it in a post in here two years ago.

And eroids? LOL! Place is a joke. But the sources love it and do big giveaways there and cater to exactly everything these newbs think they deserve, just to get that business. Maybe I'd do the same if I was in their shoes, I dunno. I guess they're laughing all the way to the bank though.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Its how the feds work, the concentrate in an area at a time. ORD and GG were both done at a time when things were just too wide open. Places like SSB sure didn't help and that's why I never even registered there. Dudes were all but putting their address attached to their list back then. There result has been choking off China for the most part. That place is filled with so many sketchy dogs selling so much bullshit now. If you are not connected already and have design about being the newest latest thing using raws from china, good luck, especially if you have your eye on the HGH market. What a bunch of shit that has turned into. " generic blue tops : ...pfffft my ass, Maybe 3 iu of anything in it.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
As of November 1st all new regs with money gram and western union will screw us too per homeland security no more ID waiving

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
As of November 1st all new regs with money gram and western union will screw us too per homeland security no more ID waiving

Where is this stated as its good to know?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Just go ask any clerk that you now send money with - as of yesterday new forms came out and I was told by two different places . Because they will not be able to do certain things as a rule.
Which sucks for some if the ways we operate. Time to brainstorm and get creative

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I read all of that BS when it happened, I laughed and ordered more gear

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic