Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Red Lobster Endless Shrimp

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
We used to have a place here that would do unlimited lobster for $40 per person. I'm not sure if they do it anymore.

I think I like crab better. King crab and Snow crab. There is a buffet about 80 miles from my house that has a crab buffet. Its definitely worth the trip.

I hope you get the record! Make sure to post up your results for the next trip!

x2x..

if any of you live in shytown theres a place called Bob Chinns. its $$$, but for seafood in Chicago, you cant go wrong, if you or you n a lady eat like we are talking here your bill will be $200 +. I hate 90% of seafood, i wont eat any fish, but ill stuff my dam face with all the crab i can eat there.

its a decent hike from my place and nice tab, but you gotta do it twice a year.......maybe 3 times.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I live a short drive from the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of very good locally owned seafood joints - some even have all-you-can buffets. Red Lobster won't open up anywhere near here because of the abundance of cheap, fresh seafood all over the place.

Personally, I'm not a big seafood eater. I like a little shrimp, crab, and lobster here and there. But I mostly prefer beef, pork, and chicken - steaks, roasts, BBQ, etc.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
We used to have a place here that would do unlimited lobster for $40 per person. I'm not sure if they do it anymore.

I think I like crab better. King crab and Snow crab. There is a buffet about 80 miles from my house that has a crab buffet. Its definitely worth the trip.

I hope you get the record! Make sure to post up your results for the next trip!

Does Sartin's Seafood ring a bell? :D

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I live a short drive from the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of very good locally owned seafood joints - some even have all-you-can buffets. Red Lobster won't open up anywhere near here because of the abundance of cheap, fresh seafood all over the place.

Personally, I'm not a big seafood eater. I like a little shrimp, crab, and lobster here and there. But I mostly prefer beef, pork, and chicken - steaks, roasts, BBQ, etc.
Not sure of your exact location but I live 2 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and there are Red Lobsters everywhere.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

I m in H town.
You find Red Lobster around here.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm just a few miles east of Texas. There are so many local joints serving fresh seafood over here I can't even keep up with them. RL won't open up here for good reason.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I use to date a girl that was a server at red lobster. She said it was the worst serving job she ever had and she made the least amount of money of any restaurant. Can anybody guess why?

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Hahaha. We used to have one here. There is another seafood place that replaced it called Floyds.

We had one for a while in my city some 20+ years ago, but it didn't last for whatever reason. I used to go to the one they had about 45 minutes from here down in Pt Arthur some 30 years ago. I always hated that scary old Rainbow bridge. :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic