Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Red Lobster Endless Shrimp

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Last year I got 286 (fried & scampi), salad, baked potato, 9 cheese biscuits, and 7 diet sodas. Well this year I wanted to break 300 but was only able to take down 170, salad, baked potato, 5 cheese biscuits, and 6 diet sodas. The Anavar killed my appetite. What's your record?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
one admirals feast usually does me in..I love the lobster

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I'd pay 100$ for unlimited lobster. Ten years ago we had a local place that did it for 40$. They lost too much money.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
POB is going to cry with this talk of lostah.

I can't stand the place, I really don't like the food at all. Service is usually horrible and it is mobbed by old people or, well, yeah.

I'll do a martini and some biscuits at the bar and then realize all I wanted was a biscuit, pay the bill and leave.

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015

I can't stand the place, I really don't like the food at all. Service is usually horrible and it is mobbed by old people or, well, yeah.

I'll do a martini and some biscuits at the bar and then realize all I wanted was a biscuit, pay the bill and leave.

Not a fan either.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
who remembers beef steak charlies lol

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Thats brave as hell eating hundreds of red lobster shrimps. You do know that "farm raised" really means they were grown in a disease infested puddle in Vietnam right? Then sat on a boat for God knows how long. Yikkes..............

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Do you use a straw to drink your martini?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic