Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Red Lobster Endless Shrimp

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Thats brave as hell eating hundreds of red lobster shrimps. You do know that "farm raised" really means they were grown in a disease infested puddle in Vietnam right? Then sat on a boat for God knows how long. Yikkes..............

Oh, I don't care. I'm going back again before it's over! I want the record. I did make sure to take an aspirin before because of all the cholesterol in shrimp. Just in case I had a heart attack. Next time loads of potassium. The sodium in everything was too much.

7 diet sodas is nothing. I used to drink three or four 44oz daily.

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
red lobster has to be the absolute shittest seafood chain ever... food is bad...service is TERRIBLE and any one that I have even been to gets is patronage from indigents who would know good seafood if it slapped them in the mouf. If I never return to Red Lobster it would be too soon. Be careful on that shrimp holmes... you can get a severe case of Iodine poisoning that will leave you in the hospital for a few days.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
it blows my mind that people eat at Red Lobster.

I only go when they have unlimited shrimp, so once or twice a year.

Thanks for the tip IronCore.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The most I ever ate was 80. But I don't waste my time going to chains anymore. Rather eat Sushi anyways

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
The most I ever ate was 80. But I don't waste my time going to chains anymore. Rather eat Sushi anyways

that's the thing.

i can cook. so medium-priced chain food is the biggest waste of money.

if i pay for food i dont want it mass-produced from the Sysco truck. The only places to get hand-crafted "real" food are super cheap places (like a taco truck) or really expensive places. which is why i mostly eat at home, or at least try to.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
that's the thing.

i can cook. so medium-priced chain food is the biggest waste of money.

if i pay for food i dont want it mass-produced from the Sysco truck. The only places to get hand-crafted "real" food are super cheap places (like a taco truck) or really expensive places. which is why i mostly eat at home, or at least try to.

Dude everything is from the Sysco truck in restuarants, literally everything. How do you know about Sysco, worked in restuarants?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'd pay 100$ for unlimited lobster. Ten years ago we had a local place that did it for 40$. They lost too much money.

We used to have a place here that would do unlimited lobster for $40 per person. I'm not sure if they do it anymore.

I think I like crab better. King crab and Snow crab. There is a buffet about 80 miles from my house that has a crab buffet. Its definitely worth the trip.

I hope you get the record! Make sure to post up your results for the next trip!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I don't normally do chain restaurant bullshittery but endless shrimp sounds like a great way for me to put shrimp on the endangered list......

Until someone mentioned sushi and I remembered that I can do all you can eat sushi for about the same price...... I just ate a pound of chicken but now I want sushi..... and shrimp.....

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Dude everything is from the Sysco truck in restuarants, literally everything. How do you know about Sysco, worked in restuarants?

there is a certain middle-class level of restaurant where this is true. big notional medium-priced chains. applebees, red lobster, texas roadhouse, outback, all of em.

and that's the type of restaurant i don't go to.

in high school i worked at El Chico which is when i first learned about it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic