Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Recent pics of me - ready for some hating.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Here's some recent pics of me and feedback is appreciated...thanks!

IMG_20151218_194348_3.jpgIMG_20151218_192843_3.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damnnnnn incredibly
jacked. You on the juice now bro? That gain train came to your house! You like 280 now? Ole swole ass. Be bagging pu$$y like some groceries now

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Damnnnnn incredibly
jacked. You on the juice now bro? That gain train came to your house! You like 280 now? Ole swole ass. Be bagging pu$$y like some groceries now

No juice yet...just been working hard in the gym and on a slow bulk right now. Been using C4 and/or starbucks dark roast coffee as my PWO.

As for my weight I am sitting at 177lbs so looking to get to 200lbs as I am 5'8 tall actually.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I think Iron took the "ready for some hatin" a little too seriously. lol

Lookin good man. In a world full of juicers, it's hard to be a natty, but you're pulling it off well.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Lol shortz is right. Just bullshitin!

I agree with shortz though. I definitely thought you were taller than 5'8" that's what I am. You look taller. If you get to 200 you'll be solid as hell

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
I think Iron took the "ready for some hatin" a little too seriously. lol

Lookin good man. In a world full of juicers, it's hard to be a natty, but you're pulling it off well.

Thanks for your compliment brother and I still am undecided to take the plunge and some of my own friends have urged me to do so, even though I am nearly 52 now.

Lol shortz is right. Just bullshitin!

I agree with shortz though. I definitely thought you were taller than 5'8" that's what I am. You look taller. If you get to 200 you'll be solid as hell

Yeppers, I am truly 5'8 rather than 5'10 as my doc misread my height measurement on a physical years ago...shocked as hell when I found out my true height when I had my physical done a month ago by a different doc as my old doc had died. Also my blood work came back fantastic for general blood values so my health is darn good for a man my age.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You don't have haters mindless. You aren't famous. You just have people who don't like you because you are a fake wannabe punk ass troll.

Stop doing curls and lift actual weight bitch

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Legs?

Back?

Anyone that occasionally lifts can post a bicep shot...these pics remind me of that Clive guy on bb.com.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You don't have haters mindless. You aren't famous. You just have people who don't like you because you are a fake wannabe punk ass troll.

Tell us how you really feel bro!!! Lmao

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Legs and back shot I will get next. My posing sucks so will do the best I can for that

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012

OK thanks for your critique and I hold no grudges and you are entitled to your opinion.

Right now my working set is 245lbs on bench, my squat sucks now due to serious knee injury that makes my right leg unstable. Dead I can manage a pull of 365 for a single...back sucks too due to serious back injury years ago. Still keeping at it despite my limitations and I admit I am nowhere near you guys.

Been going to the gym 4x a week now steadily for the past 2 months as been slacking due to crazy hours at my last position. It is my intention to keep progressing to the best of my ability.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Here's my calves...yes they suck but trying to get them to grow.

0KjeXgj.jpg

4iWHXNB.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic