Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Recent pics of me - ready for some hating.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Brahhh...is that a Planet Fitness you're at?

No my gym isn't Planet Fitness...it's the Functional Training area at a reasonably decent gym in my town but thanks for asking. It's a pretty large place with a lot of new equipment and plenty of weights and squat racks.

WTF is that. Smh........balance on that bosu ball, will really kill the calves.

I have done it before and also do calf raises. My legs are genetically sh*t really not to mention seriously injuring them while playing in a football game as a teen.

Last edited:
StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
OK here's a back shot..fire away with any critiques. Sorry about my bad posing...

MRNf7OT.jpg

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I have done it before and also do calf raises. My legs are genetically sh*t really not to mention seriously injuring them while playing in a football game as a teen.

Damn how many injuries have you had? Seems like I've seen you talk about an injury everywhere on you!

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
Damn how many injuries have you had? Seems like I've seen you talk about an injury everywhere on you!

I played a lot of sports as a kid and got roughed up a lot when playing football. Got my knees badly injured in a game so that ended it.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011

His main injury is a result of removing his head from bis anus. Douchebag troll, go back to meso.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
seriously brother, for a 50plus year old natty guy who is just trying to get it done, you are doing better than average. You look good for the average dude.

Now, you are on a bodybuilding board. In all honesty, most the guys want to be more than barely above average. So, with that said, from one old guy to the next, go to your doctor and get your ass on TRT. Learn what the blood work is all about. Read read and read. More importantly, listen. Work on your diet. as an average guy working out, you're fine. As a bodybuilder looking to pack on a real 20plus lbs of muscle as you get older still, you look fat, out of shape and like you havent had a real bodybuilders diet in your life. If you want to be a gymrat asswipe who never progresses then do what your doing. If you want to call yourself a bodybuilder, then act like one, lift like one and diet like one. How the hell do you expect to have real gains at your age without even knowing where your test levels are? I am not saying start looking for gear from the gym buddies. I am saying go to your legit doc and get tested and if needed, get on TRT. You will not believe the difference it can make at your age. (i am an old fukker too) Helps with mental clarity, focus, muscle growth, healing/recovery, sex drive, and so much more. Its not just about stabbing a needle in with testosterone and all of a sudden your a body builder. Do it right, that means from supplements, to bloodwork, to the correct trt doses, to eating properly and working out with true purpose and intensity.

Go get em tiger. Or the next question you will hear will be from the dude at GNC while your buying your strawberry protein shake powder, " do you even lift bro.?"

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
All you fukkers bashing on his physique better have pics up..........yes I know who it is etc.
But he has the balls to post up:food-snacking:

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
All you fukkers bashing on his physique better have pics up..........yes I know who it is etc.
But he has the balls to post up:food-snacking:

fukk him. My pics are out there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic