Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

"Real" hunters

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
That's not hunting, it's killing and it says a lot. You just picked them off while sitting on your porch? For what reason? To kill something? To prove how good you could shoot? I've never hurt an animal in my life, intentionally, that I didn't intend on eating. Roadkill is different, but everything I've ever shot at or caught, has been for food and skin. Gator, deer, boar, fish, birds, rabbits, squirrel, etc, all killed by me and I've got the feast pictures and holsters and belts and boots to prove that I hunt for a reason beyond killing.
There's your problem right there SAD... "Hunting" implies failure..."Killing" demands success.. I know once as a young lad... Just to see how fast and accurate I was... I took my single shot .410 and a pocket full of bird shot out. Crept slowly and quietly out to my mothers bird feeder and tried to see just how many squirrels I could shoot before they all got away... I figured I was shooting a single shot so they had a sporting chance... I shot 4 out of 4... not bad I think... considering the speed it takes to break the barrel down and reload in between shots... And I didn't even damage the bird feeder... If it makes you feel better... I fed them to the neighbors cat... so the meat didn't go to waste... then I shot the cat ;)

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
russians hunt bear with a pitchfork and a knife. As the bear stands up one russian hits him with the fork and another russian hits him in the stomach with a long knife..Real men

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
russians hunt bear with a pitchfork and a knife. As the bear stands up one russian hits him with the fork and another russian hits him in the stomach with a long knife..Real men
thats after they polish off a handle of Vodka.... Until then they use guns...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Used to pump that bitch up and shoot cats in my backyard, some of them didn't even move, just gave you the look like WTF. Brooklyn hood cats, gangsta like @Bro Bundy

Lol..had to adjust the Kentucky windage for the big loop in the trajectory.. We used to have some serious bb gun wars, shot my best friend since kindergarten right between the eyes. Said he saw it coming but froze, watched it him right in the forehead!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Speaking of shooting from my porch, I have a pellet gun that shoots about 1400 fps and use it to kill Possum and armadillos destroying my flower beds and plants. These are bad ass little rifles and penetrate dillo armor no problem. Shot a neighbor's cat too. It had been coming on to our patio and attacking our cats. He killed one of my cats one night, and decided that was enough. Shot that ****er the next time I saw him. Not sure it was a kill shot, but he never returned and it has been at least months since then.

shortz, I have a Beeman, spring action, that motha will drop assorted varmints. It's rated for coyotes but I couldn't do that, have to be at least a .22 long,,or a .223

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
I never rattled antlers. I haven't hunted in years, but growing up in Maine I did it every fall. most years I was able to get a deer, one year my number was pulled for the moose lottery and I shot a moose. That was the fall of 97, I remember that because during the winter of 98 we had an ice storm that caused us to lose power and we lost a lot of moose meat.
I did have a bleating doe call that used with no success. I hunted the area behind my house every year, I spent a lot of time back there all year so I was fairly familiar with the movement patterns of the dear. I had a couple good spots I used to sit in. Some dipstick set up a stand on my dads land without permission, we never ran into the guy but we used to piss all over the area by his stand.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I never rattled antlers. I haven't hunted in years, but growing up in Maine I did it every fall. most years I was able to get a deer, one year my number was pulled for the moose lottery and I shot a moose. That was the fall of 97, I remember that because during the winter of 98 we had an ice storm that caused us to lose power and we lost a lot of moose meat.
I did have a bleating doe call that used with no success. I hunted the area behind my house every year, I spent a lot of time back there all year so I was fairly familiar with the movement patterns of the dear. I had a couple good spots I used to sit in. Some dipstick set up a stand on my dads land without permission, we never ran into the guy but we used to piss all over the area by his stand.

If it's on your father's property, it's technically his. He can take it down. I have no tolerance for that shit. You can also call the game commission and police over that stuff and try to find out who it is.

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
If it's on your father's property, it's technically his. He can take it down. I have no tolerance for that shit. You can also call the game commission and police over that stuff and try to find out who it is.

We eventually took it down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic