Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

"Real" hunters

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
That's not hunting, it's killing and it says a lot. You just picked them off while sitting on your porch? For what reason? To kill something? To prove how good you could shoot? I've never hurt an animal in my life, intentionally, that I didn't intend on eating. Roadkill is different, but everything I've ever shot at or caught, has been for food and skin. Gator, deer, boar, fish, birds, rabbits, squirrel, etc, all killed by me and I've got the feast pictures and holsters and belts and boots to prove that I hunt for a reason beyond killing.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
:rolleyes:

I'm sure you just HAD to have that fur or skin to keep from freezing to death too? You're no better than a "mass murderer" like me who shot the occasional bird out of a tree as a kid, stud.

Some of you guys here are ****ing whacked out like broads with your goddamned hormonal mood swings. I think I'm just gonna stick to the investment board from now on before one of you hunts ME down or something.

Later. Much later...

That's not hunting, it's killing and it says a lot. You just picked them off while sitting on your porch? For what reason? To kill something? To prove how good you could shoot? I've never hurt an animal in my life, intentionally, that I didn't intend on eating. Roadkill is different, but everything I've ever shot at or caught, has been for food and skin. Gator, deer, boar, fish, birds, rabbits, squirrel, etc, all killed by me and I've got the feast pictures and holsters and belts and boots to prove that I hunt for a reason beyond killing.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
e31.jpg

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
i don't know anything about hunting, but i know a lot about reality television. i have friends in all areas of that business, and have worked on a few shows myself.

NOTHING on reality tv is real.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Lol...SAD, you never went on a killin spree as a young turd with your Daisy Red Ryder BB gun? I know I did..birds, squirrels..neighbors cats ..lol nothing was safe.

That and thee absolute funnest past time ..shooting ground squirrels or ''ground hogs'' with my Ruger .22 .. good times. Some areas 'Varmints' really do have to be eradicated

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Daisy Red Rider BB gun... perhaps one of the best movies of all time! LOL

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lol...SAD, you never went on a killin spree as a young turd with your Daisy Red Ryder BB gun? I know I did..birds, squirrels..neighbors cats ..lol nothing was safe.

That and thee absolute funnest past time ..shooting ground squirrels or ''ground hogs'' with my Ruger .22 .. good times. Some areas 'Varmints' really do have to be eradicated

Used to pump that bitch up and shoot cats in my backyard, some of them didn't even move, just gave you the look like WTF. Brooklyn hood cats, gangsta like Bro Bundy

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Speaking of shooting from my porch, I have a pellet gun that shoots about 1400 fps and use it to kill Possum and armadillos destroying my flower beds and plants. These are bad ass little rifles and penetrate dillo armor no problem. Shot a neighbor's cat too. It had been coming on to our patio and attacking our cats. He killed one of my cats one night, and decided that was enough. Shot that ****er the next time I saw him. Not sure it was a kill shot, but he never returned and it has been at least months since then.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

i only shot dogs

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Exterminating vermin I can understand. And nuisances as well, depending on the animal. But just plain old shooting shite for the hell of it? Never did it. I suppose I shouldn't have condemned the guy do quickly, because I know my brother and his buddies used to shoot pigeons off the power lines like they were sweeping crumbs off a table so they couldn't take shites on everyone during their stickball games. Never thought about it before. Always just made sense to me. Now I can see both sides.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I have never called in a buck while rattling antlers, but I have called in many using a snort/wheeze and the doe in estrus call during the peak rut. Nothing like watching them come in from a couple hundred yards in away.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic