Ready for vacation

• Thread starter The other Snake
  • Start Date
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Excellent work on your calves! Nice to see a few people still work them...

Looks like you got plenty of sun!

On another note, I spent a month in PR this past February, and not too many people are into dieting, LOL. I was a bit stunned to see what some ladies felt comfortable wearing even though they're a solid 40-75 pounds overweight! LOL I guess PR men like their women with a little meat on their bones.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I need to add Bermuda to my list. How are the ladies? Mainly Europeans there?

A

AndrewRicco

Jun 22, 2023
Sounds like you're ready for some well-deserved R&R on the beach! No more workouts or worrying about what you eat. Just chilling at the Tiki bar, moving your chair out of the water—now that's the life!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Man TOS, that beach looks hot, but you look hotter lol. Great job! I'm sure your girl is enjoying it too : )

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Well vacation is over. Bermuda was nice but hot AF. Back to the gym but I'm not watching what I eat anymore. Not getting fat but I'm eating what I want.
kJjdeF9.jpg
This is a good pic, but I was actually wanting to see some bikini babes on the beach!! :)

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Excellent work on your calves! Nice to see a few people still work them...

Looks like you got plenty of sun!

On another note, I spent a month in PR this past February, and not too many people are into dieting, LOL. I was a bit stunned to see what some ladies felt comfortable wearing even though they're a solid 40-75 pounds overweight! LOL I guess PR men like their women with a little meat on their bones.
I had to look at the pic again. That's a good pic of the calves because they are shit. Like a piece of paper, they are small from the side.

I can't wrap my mind around all the over weight people out there. I'm talking even the 20 sum y.o. And they have no problem wearing a thong bikini with all that shit hanging overboard. I like a slightly thinker mature woman but damn, that's just nasty

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I need to add Bermuda to my list. How are the ladies? Mainly Europeans there?
Spend your money some other place. The beaches are not that great and the locals are all trying to get in your pocket. They also roll up the streets at 4 PM when the boats leave.

My recommendation is Bermuda if you want the east Caribbean and Belize if you want the west end.

K

KylieNewman

Jun 27, 2023
I totally get the need to take a break from the grind, both mentally and physically. Sometimes we just need to recharge those batteries, ya know? Island life with the family sounds like the perfect remedy for all those aches and pains. Embrace the relaxation and let the worries float away with the ocean breeze.

K

KylieNewman

Jun 27, 2023
Don't sweat it if you put on a few pounds at the all-you-can-eat place. It's all part of the vacation fun. Besides, you can always work on shedding them later. By the way, if you're looking for future vacation destinations, there are some of the best spots to explore in Paris. From iconic landmarks to delicious cuisine, it's a must-visit destination. Enjoy your beach time, soak up the sun, and make unforgettable memories with your loved ones. Take care, and have a fantastic vacation!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic