Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Ratios tren and test

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I've heard several people say this. Tren is such a great drug for body recomp, that if you can find an effective way to reduce the sides, it's even better.

I had no stamina but felt great in the mirror. A true "pick your poison" scenario - if you will...

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
My personal favorite for a bodybuilding standpoint and looks is test 450mg and tren 600-800mg. Anytime I ran test high with tren low I've had more sides. Leave the test as a base and add more tren especially if competing.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Also, manage estrogen sides and there shouldn't be any gyno pain, itchy nips or lumps

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
My personal favorite for a bodybuilding standpoint and looks is test 450mg and tren 600-800mg. Anytime I ran test high with tren low I've had more sides. Leave the test as a base and add more tren especially if competing.

Thanks. I think it's going to be in between 1:1 and 1:2. Like 250 test 300-350 tren roughly. Got my bloods. Just going to try to pick up caber and start in about a week. I'll be back with updates.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I've always Kickstarted with 20-30mgs of dbol a that's the only oral I've ever taken. I have dbol and winny tabs so I was going to do a couple weeks of dbol as usual go off the Dbol after two weeks then no orals until the last few weeks by adding in some winny. I'm not married to this protocol if it seems stupid and or uneeded.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've always Kickstarted with 20-30mgs of dbol a that's the only oral I've ever taken. I have dbol and winny tabs so I was going to do a couple weeks of dbol as usual go off the Dbol after two weeks then no orals until the last few weeks by adding in some winny. I'm not married to this protocol if it seems stupid and or uneeded.

Dbol and tren is a shitty combo imo. Just my experience and feedback from a few others

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I needed caber.... Worked well for me

I didn't end up getting the caber. I have AIs on hand. I've been running 1:1 250/250 for about two weeks. Haven't noticed the recomping effects this early obviously but I can already feel those extra reps instead of benching 365 for 3-5 it's more like 6-8. Then instead of 405 for 1-2 it's an easy 3-4. I am starting to feel the tiring effects now though. Hoping they don't get too, too bad as I've only run tren ace before and this is my first rodeo with tren e. And I don't want to have to wait out the sides if they get bad.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Theres no magic formula imo. For me i can run very high doses and get no physical or mental sides. you have to play atoun with it and see what works for you. thats the fun part imo.

I usually keep my test higher than tren because i burn up too many carbs if i go the high tren route.

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
There is no magic answer here.

You have to play around with ratios till you find the way YOUR body responds the best.

Personally i like my test tren ratio at 2:1 test:tren.

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
1:1 is my speed..... anything over or more tren to test, I don't feel good

Mr.Mupfo

Mr.Mupfo

Nov 29, 2011
Best way I have ran it was 250 test cyp 600 tren e. Sides were almost non existent and benefits were outstanding. Day to day my physique changed and was hitting PR'S left and right in training.
question... how is the sex drive with high tren/ low test ?? I've always ran 1-1 but thinking about trying 2-1

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic