Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ratios tren and test

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I've read a lot of different things about what are the best rations to run tren and test. Some people like 1:1. Some people like to run more test some more tren. Any first hand info would be great.

I've ran them together in a blend but am planning on running them together. I will likely run about 450 mgs of test a week(I try to run as little as possible as I have only run a few cycles and am relitively young, turning 34 this month) and was going to run 300-400 mgs of tren. What do you guys thing of that amount? I try to get by with the lowest amount of gear possible so would 300 and 300 work for example?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey bud, I've run it a few different ways. Initially I ran it at 1:1 and didn't have any problems. Was a little grumpy with the tren, and would sweat a bit at night, but nothing crazy. However, I never ran it higher than 300/300 per week each. I ran prop/tren ace at 100mg EOD each. Tren really affects the aesthetics of my physique, but I don't get the crazy strength gains that most see. I did see a boost in strength, but nothing dramatic.

Subsequently, I ran tren E at 400mg/wk on top of a low 150mg/week test. I ran this for 8-10 weeks, and also didn't have any problems. Had stuff on hand to ensure prolactin didn't get high. I still was a bit grumpy, but nothing worse than before. I say the same type of results as I did with the prop/tren ace at the lower dose.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I ran about 450 (250 cyptest and 200 prop premixed with the tren ace) and about 200 tren last year and the tren made me tired and grumpy. But I had veins popping out of everywhere and (barely) visable abs for the first time since high school at 303 pounds. Going to run my usual cyp and and some tren e at 150 and work up from there. The sides (soaking the bed) were worth it at that dosage for me.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I have my HCG, nolva, arimidez, and even clomid which I likely won't use on hand. Did you find that you needed caber?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I have my HCG, nolva, arimidez, and even clomid which I likely won't use on hand. Did you find that you needed caber?

Honestly, I don't know. When I run tren at the lower doses (which is almost all the time for me) I didn't run it. When I ran the Tren E at 400mg/wk, I believe I did run it, but don't know if I really needed it. Probably smart to have it on hand, and run it only as needed.

I think you're smart to run the low doses and keep them low as long as you're meeting whatever your cycle goals are. No real need to run the higher doses if the lower doses are meeting your needs.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Honestly, I don't know. When I run tren at the lower doses (which is almost all the time for me) I didn't run it. When I ran the Tren E at 400mg/wk, I believe I did run it, but don't know if I really needed it. Probably smart to have it on hand, and run it only as needed.

I think you're smart to run the low doses and keep them low as long as you're meeting whatever your cycle goals are. No real need to run the higher doses if the lower doses are meeting your needs.

I try to keep the doses as low as possible since I'm not on steroids 40 weeks a year and once you start pushing tons of gear, where do you go from there? This is the only board I frequent but as I'm sure you've all seen people on those other boards brag about pushing 1,000+ mgs of test a week and other compounds. And it always seemed so stupid to me if you can make 3-500 work. Maybe my perspective will be different in ten years.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
300 and 300 will work just fine, I always have caber on hand just in case and have needed it a few times, I am presently running 250 and 250 tren A and it seems to be working, I have always been and will always be a low dose guy though.
Luckily a great responder I suppose..
And quite honestly I dont feel there are any "majic" ratios or any of that shiot as everyone will most likely train and eat differently anyway.
Good luck, keep us posted and Cheers

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Best way I have ran it was 250 test cyp 600 tren e. Sides were almost non existent and benefits were outstanding. Day to day my physique changed and was hitting PR'S left and right in training.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Best way I have ran it was 250 test cyp 600 tren e. Sides were almost non existent and benefits were outstanding. Day to day my physique changed and was hitting PR'S left and right in training.

600 mgs of tren and no sides? Are you prone to the receding hairline? I am scared of losing too much more. About to do that nizoral protocol to keep hat I have during this tren run.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
600 mgs of tren and no sides? Are you prone to the receding hairline? I am scared of losing too much more. About to do that nizoral protocol to keep hat I have during this tren run.

Night sweats and was up at like 5am. Didn't mind that though. I was up at 5 would knock out my school work before heading to work. Then **** shit up at the gym.

That would be a lot for a beginner of course. The recomp was just bad ass though

And I don't lose hair ever.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I ran 300 of test and 600 of tren for 8 weeks then the last 6 weeks before my meet, I upped to 400 and 800.

By the end, I felt like I was poisoning myself but I was the strongest and looked the best that I ever have.

When I ran 1:1, I felt like the test was amplifying the sides. Since then, I've done two runs at a 1:2 ratio and that's the formula that works for me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When I ran 1:1, I felt like the test was amplifying the sides. Since then, I've done two runs at a 1:2 ratio and that's the formula that works for me.

I've heard several people say this. Tren is such a great drug for body recomp, that if you can find an effective way to reduce the sides, it's even better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic