Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Rampage's 5x5 log

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Try 4 and see how your body recovers: simple: leg day; back day; chest day; arm day

If you want a fifth try a low/ medium intensity workout on a lagging bodypart

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Try 4 and see how your body recovers: simple: leg day; back day; chest day; arm day

If you want a fifth try a low/ medium intensity workout on a lagging bodypart

The 4 day routine sounds good with the 5th for lagging part! Now I need to know what exercises I should do cause I hate going to the gym just knowing its leg day without a set plan of what I want to do .., I could probably think of a few exercises but any ideas on how many exercises on each day, reps, etc

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Rampage forgive me but my memory is a little shaky. If you want a workout tell me what you want as your goals: Strength? A certain look? then maybe I and others can help.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Rampage forgive me but my memory is a little shaky. If you want a workout tell me what you want as your goals: Strength? A certain look? then maybe I and others can help.

Sorry man I been a little inactive, you probably thought I gave up on everything and disappeared in to the darkness:|. Haha that will not happen, I just been studying for a midterm, I did horrible on another midterm, which was below class average my very first time and I was pissed at myself for not studying properly and now I need to redeem myself. I actually didn't study for the first midterm as much because at that time I was really contemplating on changing majors.

I'll try out Go Aways lay out see how that flows, my goal is to just gain mass/muscle and strength all simultaneously. Goal weight is to get around 190, at the moment I am 170 :[

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Sorry man I been a little inactive, you probably thought I gave up on everything and disappeared in to the darkness:|. Haha that will not happen, I just been studying for a midterm, I did horrible on another midterm, which was below class average my very first time and I was pissed at myself for not studying properly and now I need to redeem myself. I actually didn't study for the first midterm as much because at that time I was really contemplating on changing majors.

I'll try out Go Aways lay out see how that flows, my goal is to just gain mass/muscle and strength all simultaneously. Goal weight is to get around 190, at the moment I am 170 :[

Rampage you will be fine brother!!! You are great! I love the Lilliebridge and I think it might be great for you. Try it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic