Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

R.I.P. Basskiller......

a-bomb83

a-bomb83

Jan 9, 2024
Bass was such a good dude and really a community legend. Pretty sure I joined wcbb back in ‘02.

hell, he was around so long, vigorous Steve referenced him in a recent episode.

RIP brother

6P6

6P6

Mar 14, 2024
Truly very sad, Bass was one of a handful when I was a noob oh 20-25 years ago...walked me through my first Tren-Pellet conversions. No disdain, no attitude, just solid patience with my stupid questions and literally the golden elixir that was the fruit of my labors was a great experience with excellent results. He was a true ambassador to the underground movement. He kept people safe, scared away vultures, negotiated when problems arose, navigated us through operation gear grinder like a pro, and did his best to keep his "underground" as clean as possible. It looks like there is a lot of guys in his wake carrying the torch.

Hittin

Hittin

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2012
I'd like to take a moment here at TID to recognize a true LEGEND in our community. Many here know the name and the myths that surround one of the true founders of the online community. A friend that has helped many and has asked for little in return.

Some wise words were spoken to me " you are excelling as a leader in this community, you can either use it to help others or fall upon wretched around you". I took those words over 10 years ago to excel myself and separate myself from the meek to those who stand above and beyond.

Yes I like to have fun and joke around with many of you, but you all should know I have your best interest in mind.

I did not know Bass as close as some others here, I did know him well enough to be able to consider him a community friend and leader, RIP my friend.
Damn! Good dude, never drama. Very knowledgeable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic