Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pure perfomance labs

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Im running new gear, everything iv had before i made...lost my sources and im using pure performance now...gotten a ton of it for others. Havent seen the gains off it like im used to...underdosed...bogus...any experiences

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Sorry, I never heard of them either

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Never heard of them.

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Doesnt ring a bell, but that doesnt mean its not good.

GR

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Think Ive read some things at Outlaw or AB but I cant remember if it was positive or not. Kinda wanna say it was 50/50.

T

Triax

Sep 23, 2010
They used to be a huge source on SourceCheck board when it first came out.Later turned out most of the sources there were just relabeling pure performance gear.Had a very good rep in the beginning and then went downhill after people started saying it was underdosed.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
They used to be a huge source on SourceCheck board when it first came out.Later turned out most of the sources there were just relabeling pure performance gear.Had a very good rep in the beginning and then went downhill after people started saying it was underdosed.

how do people make such a claim about underdosed gear...?Just because a few people dont feel they are geting anything from it doesnt mean its underdosed...To me thats fucking madness..Prove what u say...When u claim something it sounds like shit to me....Without the labs testing gear from the pass has hurt this commuinty...No one can really say how ugl gear is dosed.We can only go by trust...Its funny when u have say 20 people saying the gear is great and u get one bitch ass saying its bunk....yeah right....dw

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Look fellas, My first run was with Pure performance Test C alone at 500mg a week , I gained 24 lbs lean in 12 weeks and I have nothing bad to say about this source ......
I agree with DW here,as there are many variables. Maybe the user isnt eating correctly , not enough protiens or calories or isnt doseing correctly ... to many variables to call out a source cuz one fella isnt or didnt see the gains that he or she thought they should have ... Just sayin ,.
I personally know of 3 of my buddies that continually run his product that love the results they get ,

Last edited:
S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
i didnt call out this product at all, asked for any feedback on it. ive been runnin for a while and this is the first time Ive used this ugl. Nor did I say it was underdosed, bunk, or shit gear. i asked because i havent gotten the gains im used to, as deadweight would prolly say maybe its cuz ive ran soo much and soo long that its time to up my shit. either way, and i dont know if it has any correlation to it, i quit taking my lortabs for the pain 2 days ago, and have since gained 7 lbs. maybe it was fuckin with me somehow. just cuz im lookin for feedback on a particular ugl doesnt mean im callin them out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic