Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

pumping iron

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
i think its a damn shame pumping iron isn't on netflix. its not even available through itunes. that would be a great movie to watch while jogging on the treadmil (no tv in the garage so i gotta use the ipad), but you can't do it. i hadda vent.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
on netflix lol... But yeah, I've seen it a good 30 times and will never tire of watching that one.

victorrichards

victorrichards

Nov 26, 2010
I have had several copies of it yes most of us have seen it too many times to count.

The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic.

It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven.

W

Wilboito

Feb 6, 2012
There's a full version on Youtube. The quality's not too awful bad.

D

damoonz63

May 17, 2012
super. thanks for the link and the youtube suggestion. i love that movie. the part when he is at th prison creeps me out a little, but the movie is a classic. "its not hard for me to give him the wrong advices..." freeking awesome

F

FNBS

Aug 11, 2011
Man it was this movie that made me wanna lift weights.. saw it when it came out in '77 i was 13... and got my first weight set that x-mas

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Man it was this movie that made me wanna lift weights.. saw it when it came out in '77 i was 13... and got my first weight set that x-mas

I could have written the EXACT same statement lol. Really... exact :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic