Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Proper way to take tamodex !!!!!!!

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
So is there a problem I'm on here as well and we both are on another ? Isn't the reason for these is to talk about these things and help people on here if they have any questions .... Some people must hate there life or somthing and try to make others shity to lol but you know what you chimed in on both of my post with a smart ass answer and was never about my question !!!!!! If you don't have anything to help with or say anything nice keep you shit to your self!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll find most of us will caution the user. I wrote a typical protocol of nolvadex use for PCT after a steroid cycle. know your half life of your longest running compound. Run nolva after starting from your last injection.

Nobody is belittling you or anything. Just chill. It's all good.

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
Ok yea no problem man thanks yea I just don't like when people don't just keep to them self you know ..... Where do I find that at on the pct section right ?

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
I'm 30 but just wanted to make sure I was doing somthing right ...... Thank you bro !!!!!
I got them with my cycle and I also wanted to make sure how to take then I don't not want to wast them and not take them but I am taking 500mg of test .e a week with the dbol

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
That's crazy cause the guy that I said all that to his post are not on here now ..... How's that well that's alittle weird he backs out and deletes his post.... Well that wasn't to you C.T.J by the way

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
"Tamodex" sounds like some piece of crap supplement company shit. There is tamoxifen and there is arimidex but there is no tamodex. Where did you find this?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Tamodex is generic nolvadex.... ReliableRX sells it... its real if thats what you have.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I along with many of my friends didnt need PCT in our teens or 20's. Then again we were not taking huge amounts of gear back then. Maybe thats the reason. I for one didnt start taking anything to recover until around 37...

Really? What do you base this on? Was I wasting my $

youngblood1984

youngblood1984

Feb 10, 2015
There is a tamodex if you want I'll show you a pic and it doesn't madder where I got it from I'm just asking how to take it. It's all good id rather get my info from someone that know what there talking about !!!! Lol thank you pillarofbalance and kid666 for your info !!!!!!!! Wow there are some people on here to acually give a hand and help

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
just not worth it

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic