Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

prohormones

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Maybe there is a black market for superdrol? The question remains, why would you want to buy an illegal prohormone? I mean it made sense when they were legal... Maybe there is a market in other countries? What country are you from Sparky?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Maybe there is a black market for superdrol? The question remains, why would you want to buy an illegal prohormone? I mean it made sense when they were legal... Maybe there is a market in other countries? What country are you from Sparky?

Quick derail. That's mr bean jacked in your avi? I love that guy lol.

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
I'm from Scotland a was looking at the superdrol on ironsupps website is that site any gd?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yes as much as oral AAS depending on which you use as well as how you dose it

Side effects dont always correspond with whether or not you benefit from it plus they vary from person2person. You do keep the gains if you continue to train and eat right, like a typical AAS cycle.

>prohormones are precursors to actual steroids (ie. M14ADD is a precursor to dianabol) meaning they become active steroids when processed through the liver.
>Normally prohormones are a lot cheaper than oral AAS
>PCT wouldnt be as drastic as AAS so normally it would be nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA

Prohormones are not even close to actual oral AAS... Unless you've got some pretty poor quality sources.

My biggest beef with them as I mentioned is as you stated "prohormones are precursors to actual steroids... meaning they become active steroids when processed through the liver.

Ok so where did the rest of it go and what is it now?

Prohormones are not cheaper than AAS. Again depends on your source. I have enough drol to run for 2 months that I got for less than a bottle of some shit called sustabol I bought years ago.

A PCT of nolva isn't going to be enough coming off prohormones if you want to keep any gains and not have lasting damage to your HPTA. Prohormones will shut you down. Clomid should be included if you're going to run pro's.

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
Think im gonna try the superdrol....so u say clomid for pct will i buy the clomid from the same site???

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Superdrol is the juggernaut. You WILL get backpumps. Have taurine on hand. Milk thistle is a must and Nolva is fine for PCT. Keep the dose to 20mg and don't go longer than 3 weeks. Honestly superdrol is not a good first time choice. can you get Halo?

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
Yeah there's halo why do u think its a better choice?

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
Can you even get real superdrol? I mean the old stuff?

It can still be found on some websites, granted not the original anabolic extreme version (shoulda bought a case back in 06 ><), but other supplement companies that have duplicated the compound.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Simply less harsh. Is testosterone illegal in Scotland? Honestly I wouldn't recommend taking either compound alone. But, if you must...

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
Yeah its illegal....Chaparral Labs Halovol [now H-50] that's the superdrol I was looking at

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic