Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

prohormones

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Yeah its illegal....Chaparral Labs Halovol [now H-50] that's the superdrol I was looking at

Sounds more like .halodrol 50 copy more then a superdrol copy, 2 different phs

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Well if you could get test, than I would stack it with test. These compounds kill your sex drive. The test would help with that as well as giving you much better results. But if you can get test then an even better idea for a first time cycle would be to run test alone.

Are you researching prohormones because they are legal in your country and easy to obtain? Why are they so attractive to you?

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Personally, I like superdrol. Just started a TPP, npp, tren-a with a superdrol kick start. If I take benadryl, the sides are tolerable. I've always loved anadrol, but I have plenty of sdrol so I figured what the hell. I wanna stay a little more dry this go around. It's only been 10days so.......

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
A can get aas from a few sources just wanted to know a bit more about prohormones

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
A can get aas from a few sources just wanted to know a bit more about prohormones

Then go get you some aas. I respect that you are researching. I think that you will find most would not bother with this crap if aas were available.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Well if you could get test, than I would stack it with test. These compounds kill your sex drive. The test would help with that as well as giving you much better results. But if you can get test then an even better idea for a first time cycle would be to run test alone.

Are you researching prohormones because they are legal in your country and easy to obtain? Why are they so attractive to you?

I don't think he wants to pin or maybe thinking the PHs are "ok".

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
when i took superdrol i felt like shit, a hangover type feeling

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I remember my first PH cycle, Tren X or something by Ameican Cell Labs...no sex drive whatsoever lol and could f cared less if 10 naked female strippers were standing in front of me soaking wet. No point to this post, just driving down memory lane Lolo

S

sparky

Apr 8, 2012
Have U heard of a product called bridge?....is that any gd when doing pct?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic