Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Progen Peptides need Three testers!!!!!!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
What use was it originally developed for?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Most use it to combat high prolactin levels. Usually when running 19-not compounds. Either caber or prami, but majority I've seen use caber.

I like prami, good stuff. Used it on my last go around with tren.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Just wanted to note to you guys that silk shipped out products within an hour of receiving my info. Interested to see how quick it arrives. If products produce good results in the lab, progens good to go. Silks been awesome working with me so far

P

progenpep

Jun 2, 2014
Just wanted to note to you guys that silk shipped out products within an hour of receiving my info. Interested to see how quick it arrives. If products produce good results in the lab, progens good to go. Silks been awesome working with me so far

I know 100% that there is no one who ships faster! You will all see. My customers come first and products and shipping are done better then anyone else!

ProgenPeptide.com

:weightlift:

S

silkamino

Jun 4, 2014
Prami was for RLS restless leg syndrome....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
My products arrived today from progen! Will be starting research soon and will log it here

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
My products arrived today from progen! Will be starting research soon and will log it here
That's cool man, I am genuinely interested to see what you think of them.

Are you just going to be recording things in your training log or will you start a new one just for this?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I was considering just keeping it posted in this thread but I'm not completely sure yet.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I have my trial run peps from progen and I'll update my journal with how they are or are not working.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic